Top Quality Office Cleaning Catford SE6
Sustainable Cleaning Help For SE6 Businesses
The Office Cleaning Chore List
Each job involves a different set of challenges, related to the specific characteristics of the premises. The sanitary maintenance of a relatively small office, for example, has little to do with the daily sanitising of large corporate premises or cleaning retail space. Rest assured, we will help you choose the best set of chores for your business - and since Anyclean has one of the most extensive service portfolios in the industry, we can meet any challenge with the adequate level of care and attention to detail.
Here is a quick overview of the chores we provide in SE6:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning (please contact us for more details on this service)
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - lobbies, foyers, reception desks, waiting rooms, elevators, hallways, staircases, staff rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, canteens, etc.
Every single task and the visits overall are a subject of strict quality control and managerial oversight. We are perfectionists with a sharpened sense for detail, and our technicians are used to putting the extra effort in meeting all sanitary requirements with the highest levels of efficiency.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy - Overview
How much does an Anyclean service package cost? We have opted not to work with fixed rates. Instead, we give our customers the unique chance to determine their own cleaning budget, depending on the following factors:
- The set of sanitary procedures you require
- The frequency of the booked visits
- The estimated time for completion
- As well as the total square footage of the premises and the ratio between office space and general areas (see the list of chores below for more details.
As we have already mentioned, all initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding. We feel confident that Anyclean's offer is the best you can find on the market today - therefore you should have the chance to continue looking for alternative options. You should also keep in mind that our contract policy is open-ended, i.e. you can terminate our services whenever you see fit, no defaults pending.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
What Makes Our Teams Such A Reliable Partner?
First and foremost - the combination of experience and knowledge. There are no rookies in our Catford office cleaning crews - most of the active technicians have more than ten years in the field, and hundreds of successful procedures behind their back. This accounts for something more than the routine going through the motions - we can always look back to a specific problem and choose the best solution; pick the most proper detergent or cleaning tool; employ an unexpected trick to speed up the cleaning.
Then comes the motivation - we have very specific requirements for our office cleaning specialists when it comes to their drive and long-term career ambitions. At Anyclean, we only want to work with people who strive for excellence, who want to become the best in their field, and are willing to put the extra effort in achieving these goals. In return, we provide our cleaners with exclusive access to the best educational programs and training workshops in the industry.
On a more official note, Anyclean also recognises the importance of immaculate professional certification. To this end we have worked hard to acquire the following certificates:
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH and hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company, recognised for its outstanding excellence in quality management systems.
- We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, the British Institute for Cleaning Science, and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 4-mile radius around Cricket House, 16-22 Brownhill Road, Catford, SE6 2EJ
The Contract Cleaning Partner In Catford You Can Always Trust
We know how hard it is to keep up with the inflating prices of commercial cleaning. We also know it is even tougher to find a contractor that can adjust to all your requirements and deliver the needed quality within the designated timeline. This, however, is precisely what Anyclean strives to do for its Catford corporate, retail, and business customers. Operating since 1998, our brand has become synonymous with premium quality, reliability, and hassle-free experience. Combined with reasonable prices and flexible service approach, these are the main reasons why we have become the number one office cleaning provider in South East London.
If you choose us as your partner, our number one priority will be to provide you with sustainable sanitary solutions for the working place. We do not just dust and polish - our expert technicians are trained to clean and sanitise the premises according to the latest COSHH requirements. Equipped with the best cleaning gear available on the market and latest-generation biodegradable detergents, they will remove any potential hygienic hazard to your health and ensure the comfort of your business partners and customers.
Our hard working and result-oriented crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year - including Bank and National Holidays. If you wish to know more about our professional portfolio or the multiple ways we can be of service, set up an appointment with an Anyclean representative on 020 7099 6964. Please remember - all initial consultations are non-binding and free of charge!
Additional Premium Procedures We Provide In Catford
- High-rise window cleaning - cradles, cherry pickers, and abseiling-rope access systems are just a few of the methods we use to reach every single spot on the facade of even the highest corporate buildings in South East London. With Anyclean as a partner, you can be certain that you get the best quality of exterior window cleaning for the money you pay!
- Commercial pressure washing - refresh the outdoor vicinity of your business premises with the most effective cleaning method for hard surfaces. We can treat concrete, metals, natural stones, wooden planking, brick and mortar, even PVC and glass with unwavering efficiency, removing grime, dirt, stains or graffiti. Rest assured, your driveways, alleyways, parking and cargo areas, fences, railings, or building facades will look like brand new when we finish with them.
- Hard floor cleaning - the marble, granite, limestone or terracotta floors might look impervious to any blights, but even they need regular maintenance and care. The Anyclean technicians operate with cutting-edge machines that will take care of the stains, discoloured areas, and stretch marks.
If you like what you see on this page, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about Anyclean. Our customer support centre operates:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.