Affordable Office Cleaning Brockley SE4
A Thoroughly Reliable SE4 Office Cleaning Partner
Anyclean's Office Cleaning Portfolio - Overview
There are multiple levels of sanitary office maintenance, and Anyclean operates only at the highest tier. This means comprehensive operative approach, thorough sanitising according to the latest COSHH requirements, and meticulous attention to detail. We do not come to your working place to polish a desk or two and dust the window blinds - our crews will make sure that your employees, business partners, and customers relish a neat, comfortable, perfectly ordered, and health-safe environment. How do we achieve it? By taking care of the following tasks:
- Overall sanitary maintenance tasks
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and single cubicle cleaning
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, waiting rooms, reception desks, lobbies, foyers, hallways, staircases, elevators, etc.
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- One-off office cleaning (call us for more details on this option)
*Please notice - the chore list is standardised and should only serve for example. You are by no means obliged to book all services - you only select the ones you need.
**All chores are subject to the strictest quality control. We are very serious about sustaining our standards of excellence and make sure our customers always receive the results they expect.
Our Pricing Policy At A Glance
Anyclean has adopted a whole new approach to pricing its services - instead of hourly rates of fixed package costs, we opt for a more flexible algorithm, dependant on the following factors:
- The overall size of the premises (in square feet)
- The range of booked services
- The ratio between office or retail space and general areas (check our portfolio for more details)
- The estimated time for completion of a single visit
- The frequency of required visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements).
As you can notice, we will need to visit your premises to assess these characteristics and discuss the most effective ways we can help with the sanitary maintenance. Anyclean is one of the very few cleaning contractors that provides all its preliminary consultations FOR FREE. Thus you can fully evaluate the aspects of our offer and compare it to the competing deals available on the market.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Our Excellent Cleaning Crews
The people who work with us are the number one reason Anyclean is widely regarded as one of the most reliable and trustworthy partners in the Brockley office cleaning industry. We have had our fair share of bumps and detours on the road to success, but they have taught us invaluable lessons on the importance of hard work, punctuality, attention to detail, and professional dedication.
You can expect nothing but excellence from our first-class commercial cleaning crews. Many of the technicians in our team have been in the industry for over a decade - they possess intrinsic knowledge of the most effective ways to deal with every hygienic problem that may come their way. All our experts continue to hone their skills and improve their accreditation - via workshops, training programmes, seminars, and following the latest trends in the business. We are truly passionate about what we do and want to become the undisputed leader in our field.
Brockley business owners and office managers should keep in mind that Anyclean:
- Has an ISO:9001 certificate for its sustained excellence in quality management systems
- Holds the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place; we are also a certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, The Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3-mile radius from the Co-op Food Supermarket at 294-296 Brockley Rd, Brockley, London SE4 2RA, United Kingdom
First-class Commercial Cleaning Services In Brockley SE4
If your Brockley company needs a sanitary maintenance boost or your present hygienic contractor can no longer respond to the increasing demands of the growing business, you have landed on the perfect web page! Anyclean is one of the leading commercial and office cleaning contractors in South East London, operating since 1998. Our company has built a reputation as a reliable and predictable partner, offering its SE4 customers some of the most competitive deals available on the market today.
While every business manager would agree that hygienic maintenance is a fundamental necessity for the success of every venture, they might overlook the little details in the specific offers of different cleaning companies. How does a contractor price its services? How flexible are the scheduling options? Can the service packages be adjusted to the peculiar demands of your team? These questions may seem trivial, but they separate the truly outstanding subcontractors from the mediocre ones.
At Anyclean, we pride ourselves as one of the most flexible and dedicated teams in the industry. We work longer hours, provide a wider range of services, and fully adjust to the expectations of our customers - seven days per week, 365 days in the year. All our technicians are fully certified and trained according to the latest professional standards. We only operate with cutting-edge equipment and the best biodegradable detergents you can find on the market.
If all this provokes your interest, please read on for further details on our office cleaning service. To get in touch with Anyclean's customer support team, feel free to call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us a price inquiry via the Contact form.
Premium Commercial Cleaning Procedure We Provide In SE4
- High-rise window cleaning - if you are not satisfied with the exterior maintenance of your building facade, Anyclean can make quick amends! All our daring experts have been trained by the British Window Cleaning Academy and have extensive experience of working on some of London's tallest corporate buildings. Rest assured, we take extensive precautionary measures and run meticulous risk assessment and health safety briefings.
- Commercial pressure washing - do you need to quickly refresh the outdoor surroundings of your corporate headquarters or retail space? Anyclean is the partner to do the job. Our pressure washing method is by far the most effective way to deal with stains, dirt and dust accumulation, graffiti or urban residue. The treatment delivers great results on a wide range of services and is perfect for the cleaning of building facades, fences and railings, cargo and parking areas, driveways, alleyways, etc.
- Hard floor cleaning - the easiest way to keep your marble, limestone, granite or terracotta floors out of trouble is to trust Anyclean with their regular maintenance. In case the stains and stretch marks have already crept in - we can quickly deal with them too. Diamond-pad glossing and anti-slippery coating are included in the price!
Are you ready to discuss your office cleaning package with us? Book an appointment with one of our representatives on 020 7099 6964 today - you will not regret it!