Office Cleaning Finsbury EC1
Competitive Cleaning Offers For Your Finsbury EC1 Business
If you are looking for a commercial and corporate cleaning provider who can combine an outstanding quality of performance with reasonable prices, you have come to the right place! Anyclean offers you a next-generation service approach - one that allows business owners and office managers to have full control over the sanitary maintenance packages they book. In other words, you get all the benefits of a first-class cleaning routine but do not need to do a single thing about it. We pride ourselves as a trustworthy and effective partner that ensures the ultimate hassle-free experience and comfort for its Finsbury EC1 customers!
Working in the very heart of one of the financial and business capitals of the world has taught us invaluable lessons -never settle for anything short of perfection, strive for immaculate attention to detail, and retain impeccable personal conduct. This mindset has gained us the respect of all our customers - from the small start-ups to the well-established companies and international corporations we have served for years. We reciprocate it with concentrated hard work and some of the best hygienic results a Central London cleaning contractor can deliver within the compressed timeframe we usually work with.
Anyclean has a premium network of retail and office cleaning crews that cover all of Central London. They operate longer shifts than most of our competitors, seven days per week, 365 days in the year. If you need us to visit your premises on National or Bank Holidays, we can do that too - just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, schedule an appointment with a customer representative, and we will discuss all the details of your service package!
A Quick Look At Our Pricing Policy
Being the astute business manager that you are, you always look for the most advantageous return on investment, and office cleaning should make no difference. Here is why Anyclean obviously has the upper hand on today's market:
- We got rid of all fixed rates for office cleaning. They simply do not work in this field of the industry - there are too many variable factors to fit in a framework of permanent prices. Instead, we visit every single customer and determine the unique cost of service according to the specific features of the case. This approach gives you the great opportunity to control the sanitary maintenance budget and be flexible about the expense cap.
- All initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE. Yes, you read this correctly - we will not charge you a single cent for our assessment visit.
- All Anyclean contracts are open-ended - this means you can add or subtract certain chores or terminate the package whenever you see fit.
Anyclean's first-class services are also available in the following areas:
- Office cleaning Clerkenwell EC1
- Office cleaning Farringdon EC1
- Office cleaning Hoxton N1
- Office cleaning Shoreditch E1.
Why Is Anyclean Considered One Of The Most Reliable Sanitary Partners In Finsbury?
- Over 20 years of impeccable professional experience
- We have served some of London's most recognisable retail, financial, and corporate brands
- Anyclean has adopted a tailor-made service approach that brings hygienic maintenance to a new level
- We can offer you some of the most advantageous deals and exclusive offers in Central London
- A team of proficient, hardworking, and perfectly trained cleaning specialists
- You can rely on us all throughout the year, including Bank and National Holidays
- A personal account manager for every customer
- Outstanding customer support - one of the best and most effective in the industry
- An arsenal of cutting-edge machines and latest-generation detergents for your complete peace of mind
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- Strict quality control throughout every visit.
Our Office Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
How do we help businesses keep their office, retail, and logistic space in pristine sanitary condition? The short answer would be - by all means necessary. The more detailed answer you can find below:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly, special arrangements
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Restroom and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - staff rooms, conference rooms, waiting rooms, lobbies, foyers, reception desks, elevators, staircases, hallways, cafeterias, canteens, etc.
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive price rates (we work with direct suppliers only)
- One-off office cleaning (please contact us for more details on this option)
- After-builders office clean.
Each cleaning crew includes a specially trained supervisor, whose task is to oversee the ongoing cleaning process and make sure all results are in line with Anyclean's standards of excellence.
Our Teams Are The Kind Of Partner You Can Always Rely On
We have seen our fair share of tough sanitary challenges, dramatic deadlines, and increasing requirements - but we have always managed to pass through with flying colours. Part of it is the training - every new cleaner has to go through a tough 12-week program, regardless of any previous experience. By the end of it, we have selected only the most driven and promising recruits who are ready to join the ranks of our existing crews.
Part of it is the unique blend of experience and the novice's zeal. We are particularly proud that many of Anyclean's leading experts have been with the company for over a decade. They not only bring an extra level of know-how to the table but also pass it to their new colleagues so that every crew retains its efficiency even when it has to incorporate new cleaners.
Part of it, of course, is keeping in touch with the latest trends in the sphere of commercial cleaning. We cannot expect to remain relevant unless our technicians incorporate the best new machines and detergents in their daily routine. We also make sure that every Anyclean specialist has access to the best seminars, workshops, and forums in the business.
Please keep in mind that Anyclean:
Is an associate member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science, the National Carpet Cleaners Association, and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
We hold the ISO:9001 Certificate for outstanding quality of management systems; the OHSAS:18001 Certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place; we are also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
Top-tier Extra Procedures We Provide In Finsbury EC1
- Pressure washing - do not neglect the exterior maintenance of your business headquarters - Anyclean can help you get rid of the grime, stains, and dust via the super-effective pressure washing method. Within seconds, we will remove the accumulated layers of dirt from the nearby sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, fences, railings, building facades, parking and cargo areas. The treatment is suitable for any type of hard surface - from metals and concrete to PVC and glass.
- Hard floor cleaning - stretch marks, coffee stains, shoe marks or discoloured spots - none of them has a place on your lobby or hallway floors. Anyclean can deal with these problems, and more - the diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating will make the treated marble, granite, terracotta, and limestone surfaces shine as if they were installed yesterday!
- High-rise window cleaning - bullet-proof risk assessment, premium-quality results, and reasonable price rates - these are the key features of Anyclean's offer in Finsbury Park. All our technicians have been trained and certified by the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Do you need any more details about our offer? Or perhaps want to talk to a customer representative right away? If so, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.