Top-rated Office Cleaning Hoxton N1
Experienced Office Cleaners In North London
Office Cleaning Package Overview
What do we bring to the table? Our service package is designed to meet all hygienic requirements of your working place. Since 1998, we have worked with small companies and large-scale international corporations alike - we have both the skills and the experience to deliver whatever your business needs. Here is a quick outline of the main services we provide:
- Regular office cleaning - daily/ weekly/ other arrangements.
- Deep carpet care and hot water extraction.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Desk organising/ single cubicle cleaning.
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- General areas, staff rooms, canteens, and cafeterias cleaning.
- Conference rooms cleaning and maintenance.
- Toilet and washroom hygiene.
- Providing janitorial supplies.
- After-builders clean.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy And Free Consultations
We want to start our working relationship on the right foot, building mutual respect and trust. To that end, we provide our potential customers with all the necessary details to make the best choice for their business. Part of that philosophy is Anyclean's free-of-charge price consultation policy. What does it include?
When you first contact us, we will need as many details as possible for your working place so that we can come back with a detailed price quote. Regardless of the type of premises (corporate or office space, warehouses, logistic centres, restaurants, retail shops, administrative blocks, etc.), we need to take into consideration the following factors - square footage, frequency of visits, range of procedures necessary, and the potential time for completion. Once we assess the place, we come back to you with an offer - whether you take it or not is entirely up to you. Please remember - all our initial consultations are non-binding and FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
An Investment In Office Cleaning Is An Investment For Success
Do you really need to invest a lot in office cleaning? Well-established businesses and successful companies have answered this question long ago, but we still hear it frequently from start-up managers or small company owners. The effective sanitary maintenance of your working place covers more than a few basic problems for your staff. First and foremost, it secures a more creative, comfortable, and pleasant environment for your employees. And once your business starts to grow, it would be much easier to convince new people to join the team if you present them with a neat, well-ordered office to jump in.
But apart from the abstract idea of boosting productivity by comfort, consider this - the vast majority of medical research suggests that neglect of basic sanitary procedures in the office greatly increases the risk of transmitting the so called "dirty-hands" infections. So instead of wondering why your office is half-empty and the other half is sneezing, take precautionary measures on time.
Last but not least - the accumulation of dust in your office will most certainly hamper the functioning of your equipment and computers in particular. Regular dusting may actually save you a lot of money that you otherwise would have to pay for PC repair.
The Best Teams In Hoxton N1
All Anyclean's technicians have to go through an extensive training program regardless of any previous experience. We want to make sure that our cleaners are on top of their game, and in touch with the latest trends in the business. All experts take part in periodical operational and risk assessment seminars - being a part of our team requires permanent commitment to the job and the expectation to improve one's skills.
When our teams arrive at your site, they will always be uniformed and carrying security identification badges. We excel in time management, so once we determine the treatment duration, our teams will perform all necessary tasks within this limit. There will be no impediment to your daily routine and the timetable of your staff.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 International certificate for sustained quality management systems.
- Anyclean holds the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing safe conditions at the working place.
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association. All our cleaners have exclusive access to the British Window Cleaning Academy seminars and training courses.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2.5-mile perimeter around Hoxton train station at Geffrye St, London E2 8FF, United Kingdom
Anyclean - A Reliable Business Cleaning Partner In Hoxton N1
Anyclean, one of London's leading and most reliable office cleaning providers, extends its area of operation in Hoxton N1 as well. Founded in 1998, the company has asserted its reputation as a trustworthy and efficient partner to local businesses, family-run companies, start-ups, and long-established corporate and retail entities. We can offer you some of the best deals on the office sanitary service market today, combining premium-quality results with competitive price rates that let you put a reasonable cap on your maintenance budget.
What makes us so effective and popular among business customers in Hoxton and all of North and Central London? First, we offer a tailor-made approach that fully adjusts to the demands and hygienic requirements of your business. We are flexible in both time management and service range so that we can fully address the sanitary challenges your company faces on a daily basis. Second, Anyclean works with some of the leading experts in the field of office maintenance - hard working people who set the trends in the craft and can deliver excellent results under pressure and within tight deadlines.
Does this sound like something your business can take advantage of? If that is the case, feel free to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and set up an appointment with an Anyclean representative. We are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year (Bank and National Holidays included).
Premium Maintenance Procedures You Can Book With Anyclean
- Pressure washing - our office cleaning package concentrates on the indoor maintenance of your premises. But how about the outdoor vicinity of the building? We have an answer for that too! Our steam-jet pressure washing will thoroughly rejuvenate the immediate surroundings of your shop, warehouse or corporate headquarters, quickly removing any accumulated paint, dust, and grime. The procedure is perfectly risk-free and does not involve any detergents. We can apply it to hard-surface building facades (concrete, brick, wood), parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, fences, and railings.
- Hard floor cleaning - if your granite, marble, limestone or terracotta floors have lost a touch of their beauty and fresh, shiny look, the Anyclean technicians can quickly make amends. We operate cutting-edge equipment to thoroughly remove any blemishes from the floors like stains, stretch marks or discoloured areas. We add anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss to an already excellent package of treatments.
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean offers you the most competitive price rates on one of the hardest to deliver treatment procedures in modern building maintenance - high-rise window cleaning. We are fully certified to operate hydraulic platforms, cradles, and abseil-rope access systems.
If you are already convinced that Anyclean is the best choice for your business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 today, and let's see how we can be of best service! You can get in touch with us:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.