Top-rated Office Cleaning Fleet Street EC4
The Leading Contract Cleaning Team In Central London
Our Service Portfolio - A Quick Overview
Anyclean provides all its customers with a 2-level, highly effective sanitary maintenance. The first level is aimed at your customers and business partners - it is centred around the outer appearance and meticulous order of your working place. We remove any blemish (stains, dust, fingerprints) and make sure the premises look flawless at any given moment.
The second level is centred around your staff and ensuring their health-safety. We work diligently to keep the levels of bacteria and germs to the absolute possible minimum. Rigorous sanitation, treating even the most obscure corners of the office and concentrating on the high-traffic areas - we will take all measures to keep your working station pleasant and safe.
Here is a more detailed overview of our task sheet during a normal office cleaning visit in EC4:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance tasks
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Office equipment, computers, and peripherals cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - hallways, elevators, staircases, lobbies, foyers, waiting rooms, reception desks, staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- One-off office cleaning (call us for more details on this option)
- After-builders office clean.
All listed chores are subject to the strictest quality control by specially assigned supervisors. Rest assured, we never come short of our promise of excellence.
How Do We Determine The Price Of Our Service Packages?
First, we will need to visit your premises and assess a number of factors, the most important of which are:
- The total square footage and the ratio between office/retail space and general areas (see our chore list above for more details)
- The estimated time for completion of all hygienic tasks
- The number and range of booked services
- The frequency of required visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements).
As you can notice, most of these factors are variable - you can manipulate them to reach the most suitable combination for your company. All the important choices are yours to make - we simply execute your decisions to the best of our ability.
A further perk of our pricing policy is that there are no hidden or recurrent fees, monthly and contract charges - you only pay for the services you get. Anyclean has one of the safest payment backup systems in the industry.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Our Crews Always Get The Job Done
Put them under enormous pressure, set the most challenging deadlines - our teams will still come on top of even the toughest challenges. The key to our efficiency lies in three main features:
- Time management. We are never late for a visit and have a precise notion of how much time we need for every specific task. This allows us to work like a fine-tuned Swiss watch and finish the whole chore list within minutes of the designated deadline.
- Compartmentalising the tasks. Each of our experts is trained to perform any of the routine sanitary tasks, but also has an additional specialisation - it might be window, carpet, floor, or office equipment cleaning. Thus we can break down the task sheet and address multiple issues at once, choosing the most efficient sequence to spare time, while maintaining the levels of proficiency.
- Extensive experience and superior sanitary knowledge. Consider this - pick up the most difficult and time-consuming office cleaning task - our technicians have probably dealt with it a thousand times. We claim with confidence there is no hygienic issue that is too complicated for us - we have the people, the equipment, and the skills to tackle it successfully.
Fleet Street office managers should also keep in mind Anyclean's first-class professional certification and accreditation:
- We are a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen, the National Carpet Cleaners Association, and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
- We strictly follow all COSHH regulations and have the Safe Contractor status.
- We hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company, having sustained stellar excellence in quality management systems throughout its 20-year existence.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the City Thameslink transit station at Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JH, United Kingdom
Impeccable Business Cleaning Help In Fleet Street EC4 - Welcome To Anyclean
If your retail brand or office headquarters is located on the Fleet Street, there is no need to underline the importance of optics, impeccable presentability, and flawless order that should be the ever-present features of your premises. The financial, commercial, and business heart of London would tolerate nothing less, and you have to secure bullet-proof sanitary maintenance for your working place - at whatever cost.
Speaking of cost of service, Anyclean's commercial and office cleaning offer is one of the most competitive you can find on today's market. Our expert sanitary crews have twenty years of experience dealing with the widest range of hygienic issues that the urban environment can pose. We implement latest-generation treatment methods, cutting-edge equipment, and a selection of innovative, biodegradable detergents to achieve sustainable results for your office and commercial space. The task list includes an elaborate set of procedures, tailored to meet the daily hygienic requirements of your staff.
Herein lies Anyclean's greatest advantage - we do not offer you prepaid packages but the unique opportunity to select only the chores you require. Thus you retain complete control over the sanitary maintenance budget and can put a reasonable cap on the expenses without compromising with the levels of excellence you demand.
Our result-oriented, punctual, and highly skilled technicians are at your disposal every day of the week, all throughout the year (Bank and National Holidays included). Since we work longer hours than most of our competitors, we can offer you fully flexible scheduling options that would perfectly fit in your daily timetable. The first step towards signing up for our services is to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives on 020 7099 6964. All Anyclean preliminary consultations are non-binding and free of charge.
Additional Premium Services We Provide In EC4
- Hard floor cleaning - do not let persistent stains, stretch marks, and discoloured spots ruin the outlook of your lobby and hallway floors. We have the perfect all-round service for you, suitable for marble, terracotta, granite, and limestone surfaces. Anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss are also included in the package.
- High-rise window cleaning - all our technicians have been trained and certified in the British Window Cleaning Academy. They bring the same attention to detail, excellent performance, and tenacity even a couple of hundred feet above the ground.
- Commercial pressure washing - Anyclean does not limit itself to interior sanitary maintenance; we can also provide outstanding exterior cleaning results for your Fleet Street premises. The pressure washing we employ blasts away the stains, grime, and dust from any hard surface (metals, concrete, glass, PVC, among others) - on parking and cargo areas, building facades, sidewalks, fences, railings, etc.