Reliable Office Cleaning Covent Garden WC2
Efficient Office Cleaning Help In WC2 Seven Days Per Week
What Does Our Service Package Include?
Almost two decades of experience have given us deep insight into the sanitary requirements of a modern London business. At the same time, we do not believe in schematic approaches and tailor our packages towards the specific needs of every singular customer. Our technicians are fully trained and prepared to take care of the following chores:
- Regular overall office cleaning - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements.
- Office carpet cleaning.
- Floor cleaning, sanitising, and maintenance.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning.
- Desk organising and single cubicles cleaning.
- General areas, cafeterias, staff rooms, and canteens cleaning and maintenance.
- Conference rooms cleaning.
- Washroom and toilet hygiene.
- Providing janitorial supplies.
- After-builders office clean.
Book Your Free Pricing Consultation With Anyclean
Most office cleaning contractors in Covent Garden would charge you for their initial price consultations. Anyclean's approach is different. We are perfectly confident in the quality of our services and the cost efficiency of the packages we provide. While we encourage our potential customers to scout the market before they make their choice, our experience shows they can rarely find a better offer.
The price of your unique package will be determined by a bevvy of factors - the size of premises and the number of offices we need to treat, the range of procedures, the frequency and duration of visits, etc. Rest assured, we will work with you to come to the best option that suits your business!
What Makes Us The Number One Office Cleaning Contractor In Covent Garden?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Proper Office Maintenance Can Be A Game Changer For Your Business
How can you improve the performance of your team and the output of your company? Let's start with the basics - have you made sure your team works in the most comfortable and creative environment possible? If the answer is negative you probably miss on an important cue - no person wants to work in a messy office with chaotic desks, overflowing bins, and coffee stains all over the floor. People might not want to invest time and energy in keeping their working station clean, but rest assured - if they have someone to do it for them, they will relish the effort.
And even more importantly - think about the impression your working place creates in business partners and customers. If your office is not just the headquarters where your staff operates but also the place you interact with clients, you cannot allow for any imperfections in its appeal. Every single premise - a warehouse, an office or a display room should be in pristine condition to convey that you are a trustworthy counterpart with an eye for detail.
All this sounds too good, but how would it blend in with the natural rhythm of your business. This is where the time management skills and working under pressure kick in. Anyclean excels in both these areas and lets you enjoy a comfortable working environment without having to compromise with interruptions.
Who Are The People Behind Anyclean's Successful Approach?
We can claim with conviction and self-confidence that Anyclean works with some of London's best trained and experienced office cleaning specialists. Many of our technicians have been in the business for over a decade, working on demanding, large-scale projects for international customers. The experience we have attained has proven invaluable - both in regards to what we need to bring to the table and how to manage our performance so that we can deliver the best service possible.
Our team has access to the best training courses in our business in partnership with the UK's leading educational institutions in our business. Anyclean also pays particular attention to risk assessment and operational seminars for the wide range of office cleaning equipment we employ throughout the procedures.
Our Commitment To Excellence
Time management. We do not want to just clean well - we want to do it effectively and quickly. We also want to make sure that our work does not impede yours. Remember, you are in full control over the timetable and scheduling of our visits. Our cleaners are used to working with tight deadlines, so we can manage the hassle.
Equipment and cleaning materials. To achieve what we mentioned above we need the best tools and detergents available on the market today. Anyclean invests heavily in latest-generation machinery to make sure our staff has better odds than any other cleaning team in Central London.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- OHSAS:18001 - providing outstanding safe conditions at the working place.
- ISO:9001 - for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are a long-time partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy and an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Covent Garden subway station at Long Acre, London WC2E 9JT, United Kingdom
Premium-quality Business Cleaning Packages In Covent Garden WC2
If you want to be one step ahead of the competition regarding your office sanitary maintenance, you should give Anyclean's offer your full attention. We can help you keep your working place in a perfect hygienic condition without any disruptions, easily adjusting to your timetable. Our meticulously designed service packages respond to the challenges and demands any modern business faces on a daily basis - hygiene and organising of the working place, sanitising of the general areas, and keeping a dust-free environment for the better and risk-free operation of your office equipment and hardware.
But how much would that cost? Rest assured, Anyclean can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in Central London! We give you full control over the service and the range of procedures you choose. Our team understands that the requirements of a small start-up company have very little in common with the demands of a large corporate headquarters.Therefore, Anyclean's tailor-made approach is the perfect solution for any type of business.
Have we managed to catch your attention? Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about the sanitary maintenance options we provide!
Supplementary Premium Services You Can Book With Us
- Steam-jet pressure washing - the best way to keep the outdoor surroundings of your business premises in perfect condition. We can treat any type of hard surface and completely remove paint, grime, and dust in a matter of minutes. The procedure is completely health-safe - there are no detergents involved. Applicable to sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, parking areas, benches, fences, and railings.
- High-rise window cleaning - when nothing else can reach the spot you need cleaned, call Anyclean! Cherry-pickers, cradles or abseil-rope systems - we will get wherever we need to and shine the facade of your corporate building. Best prices in Central London guaranteed!
- Hard floor cleaning and maintenance - forget about stretch marks, discolouring or stains! The lobby floor of your building is the first thing your clients are going to see - make sure it is always in pristine condition! With Anyclean's premium hard floor maintenance package you get the best quality for the money you pay - including diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating. The treatment is applicable to all types of natural stones - terracotta, marble, limestone, granite, etc.
If you are already convinced that Anyclean is the best choice for your business, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our office contact hours are as follows:
- Monday - Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.