Office Cleaning Highbury N5
Trust The Leading Commercial Cleaning Contractor In Highbury N5
How can Anyclean help your business? First, we will most likely manage to cut your sanitary maintenance expenses, because we work with some of the most competitive price rates in North London. Moreover, Anyclean provides its commercial customers with open-ended contracts and adjustable service package options - you can add or terminate certain procedures and determine the cap of the budget you want to spend.
Second, we will deliver a thorough, in-depth hygienic maintenance for your premises that will keep them in pristine condition 24/7, regardless of size or the industry you operate in. We have worked for small IT start-ups and technological giants, local shops and some of London's leading retail brands, family-run companies and international corporations - all of them receive the same levels of care and attention.
Last but not least, you can rely on a buttoned-up, professional attitude, impeccable personal conduct, and strict quality control - all aimed towards the ultimate hassle-free customer experience that allows you to concentrate on your ongoing tasks and not worry about hygienic issues at all.
Anyclean is a premium-quality commercial and residential cleaning contractor, operating since 1998. We cover the entire Greater London area and the Home Counties Belt, working seven days per week - including all National and Bank Holidays. If you want to find out more about our professional portfolio, service range, or scheduling options, please contact us on 020 7099 6964 - all preliminary consultations are FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Is Anyclean The Top Sanitary Choice In Highbury?
- A team of fully certified, experienced, and highly capable cleaning technicians
- The most detailed list of sanitary cleaning procedures in the industry
- We will keep your working place perfectly ordered, health-safe, and comfortable
- The best office cleaning deals and exclusive offers in North London
- Free, non-binding preliminary consultations and an open-ended contract policy
- A personal account manager for every business customer
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Strict operational and quality control - we always comply with our promise of excellence
- Non-stop availability - we work longer shifts than most of our Highbury competitors, seven days per week
- Powerful professional equipment and a selection of latest-generation biodegradable detergents for your complete peace of mind
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience - we let you get on with your daily tasks!
You can rely on our premium services in the areas nearby as well:
- Office cleaning Islington N1
- Office cleaning Holloway N7
- Office cleaning Stoke Newington N16
- Office cleaning Hoxton N1.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy Overview
Let's be honest - the cost of service is the number one factor every office manager or business owner consider when they choose a sanitary maintenance contractor. Therefore, it is only logical that we try to give you all the information you need considering our pricing policy. When you first get in touch with us via phone or email, our priority is to get to know your business better. To give you a detailed and precise price quote, we will visit your premises and assess the following factors:
- Total square footage and single units (rooms) for cleaning
- The estimated time for completion
- The required frequency of visits
- The range of necessary hygienic procedures.
Please remember that you can add or remove cleaning procedures or change the scheduling options whenever you see fit - flexibility and adjusting to our customers' needs and requirements is one of the main reasons Anyclean is among the most preferred office cleaning contractors in N5!
What Do Our Office Cleaning Packages Include?
Whatever contributes to keeping your working place in pristine condition. Trust us, after almost twenty years of experience in the commercial cleaning business, there is hardly a task we have not faced or a problem we have not solved. We know how to get the job done and our technicians are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get sweaty and dirty if the job requires it - which is often the case. Backed up by an arsenal of cutting-edge machines and biodegradable cleaning components, they can find the quickest and most effective solution to any hygienic situation.
Here is a quick glance at our usual task sheet:
- Regular general sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - lobbies, waiting rooms, foyers, hallways, elevators, staircases, staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive price rates - we work with direct suppliers only
- One-off office cleaning (please contact us for more details about this option)
- After-builders office clean.
All procedures are subject to strict quality and operational control. We make sure that the cleaning crews follow Anyclean's operative guidelines and the delivered results comply with the existing standards of excellence. We also observe a close managerial oversight and keep in touch with the customers to ensure their requirements and preferences are met in the most satisfactory manner possible.
Our Cleaning Crews Are A Well-oiled, Unstoppable Machine
Modern commercial and corporate sanitary maintenance is arguably the most complex and demanding task in the cleaning industry. To stay relevant and productive, the Anyclean team has to excel in planning, execution, and time management, and remain on top of its cleaning game on a permanent basis.
Therefore, we cannot make any compromises in the cleaners' selection policy we have had in place for over a decade. Meticulous reference checks and vetting, and extensive personal interviews are a must; the approved candidates have to survive a demanding 12-week training program that includes theoretical courses and tests, and on-site practices. All our cleaners are expected to invest the extra time and effort in acquiring additional knowledge and professional skills - we provide them with access to the best seminars and workshops in the industry, so the truly motivated and driven people have the best chance to move high in the professional ladder.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and has a training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
- We have been recognised as a Safe Contractor by the COSHH; we also hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company for its sustained excellence in quality management systems.
Additional Premium Services You Can Book With Us
- Commercial pressure washing - strongly advisable for outdoor premises, cargo areas or industrial-scale warehouses; also applicable for the rejuvenation of the immediate surroundings of your corporate headquarters or retail space. We can work on a wide spectrum of hard surfaces, including natural stones, concrete, brick and mortar, metals, PVC, wooden planking, and glass. The powerful, heavy-duty equipment we employ will blast away any dirt and grime with 0% risk for your property.
- High-rise window cleaning - our first-class specialists are fully certified to operate with hydraulic platforms, cradles, and abseiling-rope access systems. We provide premium exterior window cleaning and maintenance for high-rise commercial buildings and skyscrapers at the best price rates in North London.
- Hard floor cleaning - discoloured areas, stretch-marks, and persistent stains have no place on the floors of your lobby or foyer! Eliminate them quickly and decisively with Anyclean's top quality hard floor cleaning packages. We work with latest-generation equipment only and can treat all types of natural-stone surfaces - granite, marble, limestone, and terracotta. We also provide you with diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating for your complete peace of mind.
You can hardly find a better office cleaning offer in North London! To discuss the terms of your service package or the designated sanitary maintenance budget, please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964. Our business hours are:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.