Office Cleaning Leyton
Advantageous Maintenance Packages For Your Leyton E10 Business
Does your company receive the best quality of office cleaning for the money you invest on sanitary maintenance? If there is a reason to doubt the efforts of your hygienic service provider, you have landed on the perfect webpage! Anyclean is now widely recognised as one of the premier commercial, retail, and office cleaning contractors in all of East London and E10 in particular.
Ever since the area’s meteoric business growth, related to the 2012 London Summer Olympic Games, we have helped local-based companies and start-ups sustain a comfortable and health-safe working environment at some of the most competitive price rates available on the market. Simultaneously, we have served well-established and leading businesses in a wide range of industries, including financial, administrative, and academic institutions, technology giants, and world-renowned retail brands. Anyclean’s tailor-made service approach allows us to deliver a flexible mix of hygienic procedures that best fit the peculiar sanitary demands of your premises.
Since we work seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays, adjusting a suitable timetable for our visits is not much of a challenge. Our crews operate on longer hours than many of our competitors in Leyton, and while you enjoy the effect of our efforts, we will not disrupt the daily rhythm of your staff. We also put a strong emphasis on quality control and eco-friendly awareness for your complete peace of mind.
If you believe that Anyclean is the perfect next step in your sanitary maintenance progress, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and set up an appointment with one of our customer representatives. Rest assured, you will feel the difference in your office immediately!
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
The Advantages Of Our Leyton Offer
- More than twenty years of immaculate professional experience (Anyclean was founded in 1998)
- A team of perfectly trained, skilled, and result-oriented experts
- Affordable cost of service that lets you keep your sanitary expenses under a reasonable cap
- Free, non-binding preliminary consultations and completely transparent pricing policy
- Open-ended contract structure – no defaults or recurrent fees
- A comprehensive set of hygienic procedures to keep your working place in pristine condition
- Non-stop availability – seven days per week, all throughout the year (including National and Bank Holidays)
- A personal account manager for every customer
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Powerful professional equipment and an exclusive selection of biodegradable detergents
- Rigorous multi-level quality control for your complete satisfaction.
Sign up for our premium services on 020 7099 6964 in the following nearby districts:
- Office cleaning Walthamstow E17
- Office cleaning Stratford E15
- Office cleaning Hackney E8
- Office cleaning Clapton E5
- Office cleaning Homerton E9
How Do We Price Our Services?
Before we can provide you with a detailed price quote, we will need to visit your office premises and take into account a few factors like the total square footage for treatment, the range of necessary procedures, the expected time for completion, and the required frequency of visits. We keep a very detailed track on the office cleaning market in East London, and we are convinced that our offers are among the most competitive and provide the E10 companies with the best ratio between quality and cost of service.
Our Cleaning Packages At A Glance
No matter the size or the industry of the business we serve, our goal is simple – to deliver thorough and effective hygienic maintenance, to make sure your employees come to a health-safe, neat, and pleasant working environment every day. We also realise that every single case poses a different set of challenges and requirements – the schematic solutions and service approach are rarely effective when it comes to office cleaning. Keeping that in mind, here is a quick glance at our professional portfolio:
- Overall regular sanitary maintenance – daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning (call us for further details about this option)
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising – depending on the floor covering type
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (lobbies, waiting rooms, foyers, stairwells, elevators, hallways, staff rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, canteens, etc.)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive price rates
- After-builders office clean.
Our Crews Are The Kind Of Partner You Can Always Rely On
There are three factors that give us the decisive edge when we deal with even the toughest hygienic challenges:
Our training and experience. Many of our technicians have been on the team for 7-8 years, while Anyclean’s leading experts have worked in the field for over a decade. Even new cleaners have to go through extensive training courses and seminars and cover periodic screening tests for performance quality. Our technicians can solve any problem quickly and effectively, and move on to the next task!
Time management skills. The deadlines and time requirements in office cleaning are incomparable to anything similar in our industry. At Anyclean, we do not tolerate any delays or late arrivals – throughout almost nineteen years of service, we have never been late for an appointment. Punctuality is one of the main tenants of our service delivery.
Attention to detail. Once you book our services, forget about the occasional coffee stains on the floor or a single fingerprint on your desk – we do not miss such blemishes. We are perfectionists and proud of it, and if we have to check and double-check our results, we do it!
Multiple Levels Of Quality Control
We have already mentioned the on-site quality control that the cleaners themselves perform throughout the procedure. Anyclean bullet-proofs the process by assigning specially trained quality supervisors to every cleaning crew. They are usually former cleaners with extensive experience and know where to look for potential blemishes or poorly performed tasks.
Even more productive in regards to quality control is the great communication we forge with the great majority of our customers. We encourage and welcome all sorts of feedback – requirements, suggestions, and misgivings – as this is the best way to improve the results we deliver.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; we have also received the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and have long-standing training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Complimentary Procedures For Your Business You Can Book With Anyclean
- High-rise window cleaning – our experienced technicians are fully certified to operate with cradles, hydraulic platforms, and abseiling-rope access systems, and will reach even the most challenging spot on the facade of your corporate building. Our combination of low prices and premium quality results makes for the best exterior window cleaning offer in E10!
- Hard floor cleaning – marble, limestone, granite or terracotta floors, foyers, hallways or glamorous lobbies – we can clean them all. Blemishes like persistent stains, discoloured spots or stretch marks have no chance against our latest-generation machines. The anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss add the finishing touches to a perfect service package.
- Commercial pressure washing – the concentrated power of 5000 PSI steam jets is the quickest and most effective way to refresh the bleak outdoor surroundings of your business premises. We can apply pressure washing to concrete, natural-stone surfaces, wooden planking, metals, tiles, brick and mortar, PVC, glass. The immediate alleyways, driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, railings, and fences will be shining bright once we finish with the procedure!
Have we managed to convince you that Anyclean is the best office cleaning option for your Leyton business? If you need more information or want to discuss your potential service package face to face, schedule an appointment with a sales representative on 020 7099 6964:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 – 16.00.