6 Reasons to Get Your Carpets Cleaned
Carpets are subject to soil and bacteria which in most cases are invisible. It is designed to hide all those imperfections which happen within time. Although you are not able to see the difference in the colour after the carpet has been used long time without being cleaned, it is still full of dirt and needs attention. It acts like a filter by absorbing every spillage, dirt, bacteria, pollutants and allergens at your home.
- Unlike hard floors, carpeted floors trap contaminants into the carpet fibres and if they are not washed with hot water extraction or steam cleaning method, they may multiply and cause allergies and other health reactions. This is one of the reasons why carpets need to be cleaned at least once every year.
- Your carpets can not communicate with you and tell you there is dirt and soil deep into the carpet fibres, but you will be able to see the dirt on the surface of your carpet. That's the only way it can tell you it is time to vacuum. Vacuuming removes a great amount of the dirt accumulated in the carpet fibres although this process does not removes all of the contaminants and allergens. A hot water extraction is what contributes to the successful removal of such pollutants.
- Indoor air quality could be significantly improved by cleaning your carpets professionally. Regular carpet cleaning London if provideed by a professiona can significantly reduce the dust in the air and removes the dust mites which are formed as a result of the accumulated dirt in the carpet.
- Hot water extraction cleaning of your carpets acts like a protection for your health and reduces the exposure to bacteria and dirt. It is very important you keep the living environment healthy for your family and especially for children. Poor home hygiene may lead to health problems as developing of asthma or other allergic reactions.
- There are many factors which should be taken into account when considering the frequency of the carpets professional cleaning. You should definitely increase the frequency if you smoke in the house, have young children, have pets. Humidity, temperature, type of activities and conditions in the house also matter.
- After the double glazing and the central heating have become part of our lives, we are exposed to the microscopic creatures called dust mites which eat dead skin from our bodies. They live in almost every home without being even noticed. Just a small amount of dust may contain thousands of dust mites and their droppings which carry diseases. They usually settle in a warm humid environment and in all kinds of fabric materials. They change their generation in every three weeks and for this reason vacuuming is recommended to take place at least every week to reduce the amount of dust mites in the house.
Having your carpets professionally cleaned in maintaining the health of your family and the hygienic environment at your house. If you are not able to see the dirt and the bacteria in your carpet does not mean they do not require cleaning.