Carpet Cleaning Ashtead KT21
Carpet Cleaning Company Ashtead Established in 1998
We provide an exceptional carpet cleaning service in Ashtead KT21 and there are plenty of reasons to choose our compan when you need a carpet cleaning done. We not only remove stains and dirt, but our expert cleaners will leave you with a fresh, hygienic and healthy carpet straight after its treatment.
Specialised Carpet Treatment
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer one of the best carpet cleaning Ashtead KT21 services provided by professionally trained, experienced and friendly carpet cleaners. With over thirteen years experience in the cleaning industry, we are able to meet every client's requirements and offer them a cost efficient carpet cleaning service.
We aim to provide a quality cleaning service which is a great value for money as we would like to make our customer happy by making their choice to use Anyclean. Please find the price list below for our carpet cleaning service in Ashtead KT21.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Fully Insured Service
With our hot water extraction system we provide a superior cleaning service in Ashtead KT21 with fast drying times and minimal disruption, so you can get back to your daily tasks straight after the cleaning.
Powerful Carpet Cleaning Machines
Our machines heat the water up to a temperature which is able to remove a large amount of dirt and grime. At the same time it kills all the bacterial and allergens which are then extracted by the vacuum motors. The equipment we have invested in, producs ultimate results and we assure you your carpet in Ashtead KT21 will be perfectly cleaned and disinfected.
Skilled & Reliable Carpet Cleaners
Reliable, trustworthy and skilled carpet cleaners Ashtead take care of all your carpet cleaning needs by using a specialised cleaning equipment. The are mobile, fully equipped and insured and provide carpet cleaning service seven days a week. We ensure a high quality of service is met each time by our trained and vetted operatives.
Anyclean guarantees all the work to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We understand how important it is for you to have your carpet spotless and ger free and we promise to give you the best carpet cleaning experience when you choose us as your service provider in Ashtead KT21.
Carpet cleaning Ashtead and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Epsom
- Carpet Cleaning Headley
- Langley Vale
- Malden Rushett
- Tattenham Corner
Did you know that in Ashtead KT21 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Ashtead
Historical Facts about Ashtead...
- Remains of an ancient Roman Villa were found in the area of Ashtead? Ashtead Roman Villa was built on the site where Ashtead Common lies today and was part of a complex which included a bath house, tile works and several clay pits. It is considered the villa’s main period of occupation was in AD 117-38, though evidences suggest some buildings of the settlement were constructed on the site circa AD 67-97. The site was first excavated by A. W. G. Lowter who found the villa in 1924. During the 1960s further excavation were carried out by J. N. Hampton who found the clay pits. The construction plan of the Ashtead Roman Villa was of a corridor villa, which was considered unusual for this type of settlements as it had two rows of six rooms behind the corridor rather than the more common single row. However, in 2006 a five-year partnership project was launched to discover more information about the villa. The project is undertaken by the City of London, Surrey Archeological Society and English Heritage.
- Ashtead has its own cricket club. Situated in Woodlane, Ashtead Cricket Club play in the Surrey Championship with 4 Saturday teams playing in the Ryman sponsored leagues. They run a thriving junior section including 300 colts from U8 upwards and a girls section that was started in 2011. Ashtead Cricket Club was founded with 44 members on 9th March 1887 when a meeting of locals was held. Today the club, which has never been in better health, welcomes new members, both playing and social in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Some of Ashtead’s most noted residents:
- Economist, journalist and presenter Evan Harold Davis (born 1962). He grew up in Ashtead and is best known as the presenter for the BBC venture-capitalist programme Dragon’s Den.
- Singer and operatic soprano Clara Millington Dow (1883-1969), who was soprano for Gilbert and Sullivan.
- Albert Elliot “Smiler” Marshall (1897-2005), who was a British veteran of the First World War and the last surviving cavalryman to have seen battle on the Western Front, lived and died in Ashtead.
- Scottish television presenter Andrea McLean (born 1969), who currently lives in Ashtead Village.
- Author, playwrights, journalist and composer John Beverley Nichols (1898-1983).
- Naval administrator Samuel Pepys (1633-1703), who visited Ashtead in the 17th century and spent some time in the area as a boy.
- Cricketer and right-handed batsman-wicketkeeper Alec James Stewart (born 1963) lives in Ashtead.
- Sir Arthur McDougall Duckham (1879-1932) – founder and first President of the Institution of Chemical