Carpet Cleaning Chessington KT9
Leading Carpet Cleaning Company in Chessington
Our company offers an affordable solution to remove dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. Our business was established in 1998 and since then we have serviced a large number of customers in Chessington KT9 who have made their homes times safer and healthier by choosing us as their service provider. We do the service at the most convenient time for you to avoid disruption.
Bacteria, Odours and Filth Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
When choosing the type of floor at your home or office, you should be aware that they are a preferred living environment of dust mites and other bacteria. For this reason the carpet need to be steam cleaned regularly not just remove the bacteria stuck into the fibers, but also to improve its overall look and condition. We at Anyclean provide a first class carpet cleaning in Chessington KT9 at an affordable price.
Our prices are among the most competitive ones available on the market as we would like to reward our customers with the best carpet cleaning service Chessington KT9 at the lowest possible cost. Please check our price list for more details or call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Comprehensive cleaning service
Carpet cleaning significantly reduces the chance of allergies and other health reactions caused by the filthiness of your carpet. With our service in Chessington KT9 you will get at the end a clean carpet which not only visibly has a difference, but it will be healthy and fresh.
High Pressure System & Chemicals
With our powerful equipment, we are able to maintain the condition and appearance of your carpets by making them healthy and fresh. We have invested in the latest carpet cleaning equipment available on the market and we have successfully cleaned the carpets of several people living in Chessington KT9.
NCCA Trained Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners are dedicated to provide our customers with fantastic results when cleaning their carpets. We are proud we work with the most professional and friendly carpet cleaners in Chessington KT9. They all have walked a long way until they start to provide carpet cleaning services for our customers.
Along with the flexibility our carpet cleaning Chessington KT9 service offers, we have included our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to assure you that you have made the right choice for carpet cleaning. If you are not happy with the results, we will come back free of charge and further treat your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Chessington and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Carpet Cleaning Epsom
- Carpet Cleaning Ewell
- Carpet Cleaning Headley
- Hinchley Wood
- Langley Vale
- Long Ditton
- Malden Rushett
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- Tattenham Corner
- Worcester Park
Did you know that in Chessington KT9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chessington
Interesting Places in Chessington...
- Chessington KT9 gives home to one of the top resort parks in Europe – Chessington World of Adventures. Situated in the southern part of the town and approximately 12 miles south of Central London, it consists of a theme park, zoo, aquarium and a5 star hotel. In the beginning the park was a nondescript zoo with only a few fairground rides available. Today the Chessington World of Adventures is a fully-flagged theme park and provides a packed day out for the whole family. It offers everything from the spine-tangling rides and breath-taking attractions to the exciting animal encounters and hilarious comedy capers. Ride the Vampire- a large, floorless rollercoaster that whips between buildings and trees or, if you prefer keeping your feet firmly on the ground, head to the zoo. The Chessington zoo has huge viewing windows, providing visitors with an up-close experience. Another highlight on the site of the themed park is the Trail of the Kings Adventure, which offers an incredible quest through the jungle, meeting lions, tigers, gorillas and leopards.
- Chessington Methodist Church is the area’s main worshipping venue. Located in the Surrey town of Chessington KT9, it is a modern church facility built in Church Lane. It was constructed in a simple style and with beautiful decoration on the inside, which make it a really interesting and very attractive place for worship. The Methodist Church in Chessington is home to a large and friendly congregation, who take an active role in the town’s affairs by organising a range of social and charity events throughout the year.
Some of the most famed past and present residents of Chessington:
- Children’s author Enid Mary Blyton (1897-1968), who was best known for her works Noddy, the Secret Seven and the Famous Five.
- Television presenter Helen Marie Chamberlain (born 1967), who also worked as an announcer at the Chessington World of Adventures.
- Actress, singer and composer Petula Sally Olwen Clark (born 1932).
- Former professional football player George Reginald Cohen (born 1939).
- Australian aviator and well-known engineer Harry George Hawker (1889-1921), who was buried in St Paul’s Church in Chessington KT9.
- Comedian Barry Chuckle (born 1944) from the TV show the Chuckle Brothers also lived in Chessington.