End of Tenancy Cleaning Ashtead
Key features of our service
- Certified cleaners with over twelve years experience
- Friendly, reliable and insured cleaners
- Affordable prices
- Cleaning materials & equipment included
- Satisfaction guarantee – we will come back if you are not entirely happy with the cleaning
- Helping tenants, landlords and estate agents for over a decade
- Carpet cleaning could be done on the same day
Call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or send us an e-mail.
Why our service?
For all residents, moving home is stressful and it involves a lot of cleaning in addition to the packing up. Instead of spending hours or day cleaning the property you are vacating, our end of tenancy cleaning team is here to help. We provide all the cleaning products and equipment necessary for the service and do not leave until we complete the job to your full satisfaction. All our cleaners are professionally trained, friendly and reliable.
With over twelve years experience in the cleaning, we have already cleaned thousands of homes around Ashtead KT21 and we are their preferred service provider. Our prices are reasonable for the quality service we offer to our clients. By booking one of our end of tenancy cleaning teams, you will be rest assured your property will be thoroughly cleaned and ready for the inspection.
You may also find useful the following pages:
- FAQ – End of tenancy Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Ashtead
- Window Cleaning Ashtead
- Cleaning Services Ashtead
We also cover the following areas:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Epsom
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Langley Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tattenham Corner
Did you know that…
- Ashtead KT21 is a village within the Metropolitan Green Belt of Surrey. The village is located just outside of the suburbia of London and is divided from Leatherhead by the M25 Motorway, and from Epsom by Ashtead Common.
- In the Domesday Book Ashtead appears as ‘Stede’ held by the Canons of Bayeux from the Bishop of Bayeux. Stede’s Domesday Assets included: 3 hides and 1 virgate; 16 ploughs, 4 acres of meadow, woodland worth 7 hogs.
- Ashtead village is the oldest part of the area of Ashtead and comprises its main shopping and social areas, as well as two pubs and the Ashtead Village Club.
- Some of the most notable past and present residents include: founder and first President of the Institution of Chemical Engineers (1879-1932), retired cricketer and former captain of the national team Alec James Stewart (born 1963), author, playwright, journalist and composer John Beverley Nichols (1898-1983), Scotish television presenter Andrea McLean (born 1969), veteran of the World War I and the last surviving British cavalryman to have seen battle on the Western Front (1897-2005).