Carpet Cleaning Aveley RM15
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Aveley
Anyclean was established in 1998 and we are one of the top carpet cleaning providers in Aveley RM15. Soon after our company began operation, our services became popular and we grew up significantly. Today we have over ten qualified carpet cleaners who service our customers every day.
Our Carpet Cleaning at a Glance
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Carpet stain removal
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Reduce the possibility of allergies
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Deep carpet cleaning
If you check our price list bellow you will see that we offer the most affordable rates on the carpet cleaning market in Aveley RM15. The reason is that we have always valued our customers and we have tried to make them happy with our services.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Healthy Living Environment
As a reputable carpet cleaning company in Aveley RM15 we must deliver the highest quality services. That's why we work very hard to the limit of our full potential to complete every job perfectly. From the moment of your contact with us to the compeletion of the order all our departments are doing their best to make you feel valued.
Top Rated Cleaning Equipment
We offer a complete solution for your carpet in order to make your home shine. You can never achieve the same perfect results by cleaning the carpet yourself. In todays' life, it is no longer necessary to scrub the carpet yourself as there are advanced techniques and equipment which provide the results you deserve to see.
Highly Motivated, Trained & Experienced Cleaners
When we hire our staff we require from them to pass the NCCA practical and theoritical exams. NCCA is the only association in UK dedicated to the craft of carpet maintenance. Our carpet technicians in Aveley are the most experienced and qualified and if you choose Anyclean, you'll be sure that your carpets will be in safe hands.
Professional cleaners in combination with the latest cleaning technology is our strategy to make every our customer satisfied. However if you are not quite pleased from our carpet cleaning Aveley RM15 services we will come back to reclean of the areas on your carpet which you didn't like how they were cleaned. It's our duty to fullfil all your requirements.
Carpet cleaning Aveley and the neighbouring areas:
- Chafford Hundred
- South Ockendon
- Carpet Cleaning Upminster
- West Thurrock
Did you know that in Aveley RM15 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Aveley
Interesting Stuff About Aveley...
- St Michael’s Church. Located on Aveley High Street, it is a Church of England facility, and one of the two churches in the Parish of Aveley and Purfleet. The church was erected in the 12th century and contains the 14th century memorial brass of Radulphus de Knevynton. The facility was declared unsafe in the 19th century. It was recommended that the church should be pulled down but, fortunately, the parishioners raised 1,000 pounds and saved the venue. Today St Michael’s is home to a large and growing community of Christ’s people of all ages, ethnicities and social backgrounds. With a mission to encourage young people and adults to attend worship and be involved in the community life, this church is a vital part of the local community. It also home to an active group for prayer and healing which meets regularly at members’ houses. The church boasts also a Women’s Fellowship Group, a Parish Community Lunch Club, and a Social and Fundraising committee.
- Aveley Football Club is one of the two non-league football clubs based in Aveley (the other one is Thurrock FC, who play at Ship Lane). Aveley was established in 1927 and play at Mill Field. The club played in local leagues until World War Two. Club activities were then suspended during the war, to be reformed in 1946 when they joined the Thurrock Combination League. Aveley twice won the Essex Junior Cup, in 1948 and 1949. On the site of the club’s ground is a friendly Tea Bar, offering a selection of hot and cold drinks, burgers, hotdogs and sweets.
- Belhus Golf Course is also located in Aveley RM15, near the site of the former Belhus Mansion. The site consists of a golf course, a country park and a former stately home. Belhus is a well established 18 hole course with a floodlit driving range, as well as an indoor swimming pool. The name of the course, and park, derives from the nearby Belhus mansion, which was the home of the Barrett-Lennard family. Belhus Golf Course is a friendly place where golf enthusiasts of all ages and standards are welcomed to play. Whether you are planning a round of golf, or you just want to spend a nice time enjoying the tranquil surrounding of the park, it is worth the visit at the Belhus Golf Course.