Carpet Cleaning Beddington SM6
Well Established Carpet Cleaning Business in Beddington
Established in 1998 Anyclean has made thousands of customers in Beddington SM6 satisfied and pleased so far. We encourage you to try our professional carpet cleaning service and enjoy the benefits of having a skilled cleaner in your home. We are an independent cleaning provider which guarantees a full customer satisfaction and excellent quality of work.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professionally equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We Apply the Right Cleaning Method
Anyclean is a specialised company in treating all types of carpet materials including wool, nylon, olefin, polyester and sisal. We are also capable to treat special fibred carpets with the dry cleaning method. We understand that replacing the old carpet with a brand new is very costly so we offer you to extend the live of your current carpet with our wide range of cleaning services available in Beddington SM6.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
As a professional carpet cleaning company we use only high standart equipment capable to deal with any problem on the carpets. In combination with our qualified cleaners the results are exceptional. With the machines which we use you can be sure that the carpets are usable a couple of hours after the treatment and they will be bright and fresh again.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
As we have the most experienced and qualified carpet cleaners in Beddington SM6, we guarantee you full satisfaction. They are travelling all around London with our company's vans so you can be sure that they will come on time. They are also available 7 days a week which is suitable to everybody's needs and schedule.
We have always been providing excellent carpet cleaning Beddington SM6 since 1998 and we have made so many customers pleased with our service. If you are not quite satisfied from our service we will return and clean the carpets again free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Beddington and the neighbouring areas:
- Beddington Corner
- Carshalton Beeches
- Carshalton on the Hill
- Carshalton Village
- New Addington
- The Wrythe
- West Croydon
Did you know that in Beddington SM6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Beddington
- Beddington Park. Originally a manor house of the Carew family, Beddington Park was vast and took up a large area around Mitcham and Merton. According to the Domesday Book there were two Beddington estates. These were united by Nicholas Carew, who was Keeper of the Privy Seal during the reign of Edward III, to form the Carew Manor in 1381. In the 19th century the importance of the local landowners waned and the site fell into public hands. Beddington Park was gifted to the community as a place to relax away from the crowded city streets. The manor was used as home to the Royal Female Orphanage between 1866 and 1968. Beddington Park has been also a place of many archeological discoveries. Today the site is full of cultured gardens, lakes and canals. There are also facilities for people to play sports, although the park is predominantly used as a quiet place of peace and tranquility for residents of the borough and tourists to sit back and relax while watching the world go by.
- Carew Manor. Situated on Church Road, Beddington SM6, this is one of the finest manor houses in this part of the country. Carew Manor represents an excellent visitor attraction for anyone who wants to visit an historic property. The building has many well preserved and fine looking pieces of period furniture and antiques. There are also works of art on display at the facility, which is in its own right is a work of art due to its amazing amount of detail that has gone into the architecture. The banquette hall of the Carew Manor is a Grade I listed hall. It survived from the mediaeval manor house and contains a fine example of hammerbeam roof. In the grounds of the property there is a part of an orangery that was built during the early 18th century. The orangery was set around orange trees planted by Sir Francis Carew. It is said that these were the first orange trees planted in the country.
- Seraffino Italian Restaurant. Situated at 85-87 Manor Road, Wallington, this restaurant is about 10 minutes away from Beddington Park. This venue offers something completely new, a sophisticated twist on the traditional Italian food/style of casual dining and drinking. On the site customers will find a variety of seating options, complementing the main dining area which is dominated by an open kitchen. During the summer, outside tables are available at the restaurant’s terrace which is beautifully surrounded by a garden, making Seraffino the perfect venue for a small cocktail gathering.