Guaranteed Carpet Cleaning Mitcham CR4
Who Are We
Anyclean has been in the cleaning industry since 1998. The company started as a small family business and becuase of the proficiency and the skills of the cleaners, the company grew significantly since then. We are proud to be one of the leading companies in Mitcham and all around the CR4 postcode. Cleaning carpets is our speciality and we do it better than our competitors.
What we offer
- High quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Efficient spot removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Mitcham:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Mitcham carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don't take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite - all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Mitcham technicians carry at least two of these machines on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind - our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean signwritten vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don't hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Crystal Palace
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham
- Thornton Heath
- Thornton Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting
- Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- West Norwood
Did you know that in CR4 we also offer:
Domestic Cleaning Mitcham
End of Tenancy Cleaning Mitcham
Window Cleaning Mitcham
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Mitcham
Did you know that...
Both residentially and commercially developed, Mitcham is situated in south-west London on the border of Inner London and Outer London, in the London Borough of Merton. The district is home to a vast area of 460 acres of green space in South London containing several ponds and a few buildings, better know as Mitcham Common.
Some of the famous buildings settled in the area of Mitcham CR4 include:
- Eagle House. It is Queen Anne’s house built in the Dutch style in 1705 on London Road, Mitcham. Now the building is used as a school for children and young people with autism. Requires frequent cleaning of carpet and upholstery in order to improve indoor air quality.
- The Connors. The house, which was built in 1680, was the home of the Cranmer family, until it was sold in 1939 to the local council. The house takes its name from an Augustinian priory that was settled in the 12th century.
- Old Mitcham Station. Located on the Surrey Iron Railway route, and now called Station Court, it is believed to be the oldest station in the world.
- Mitcham Public Library. Built in 1933 on a land donated by the local builder Mr Joseph Owen.
- St Barnabas Church. An Anglican church, located on Gorringe Park Avenue and built in the Gothic style in 1913 and consecrated a year later by the bishop of Southwark.