Cleaning Services Soho W1
Serving Soho Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning SohoAnyclean is easily the best post-tenancy cleaning choice you can make in Soho - we have the most effective crews, quickest bookings, and top deals in the W1 area.
Office Cleaning SohoAre you worried you spend too much on office cleaning? Our tailor-made approach will almost certainly cut your expenses with no drop in sanitary maintenance quality.
Gutter Cleaning SohoJunk, dirt, and rotten leaves have no place in your roof pipes. We will help you remove them with no hassle with our SkyVac gutter cleaning equipment.
A Quick Look At Our Portfolio
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- After-builders clean
- Waste removal
- We provide janitorial supplies for local businesses.
What's the best way to spend your time now that you do not have to worry about the cleaning? A visit to the excellent Polpo Italian restaurant at 41 Beak St would be a good start.
Recent Cleaning Bookings In Soho
- Restaurant kitchen and oven cleaning at Brewer Street, W1.
- After-tenancy cleaning at Shaftsbery Avenue, W1.
- Office carpet and floor cleaning at Coventry Street, W1.
- Commercial window cleaning at Poland Street, W1.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeAnyclean has the well-earned reputation of a company that always gets the job done - we will send our cleaners back if you are not happy with the initial results, guaranteed!
Why Choose Anyclean
- A comprehensive range of cleaning services
- A team of experienced and result-oriented technicians
- Affordable prices and great special offers
- Non-stop availability - you can book us 365 days in the year
- Multiple payment options
- Exemplary time management - no delays or late arrivals
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
You can take advantage of our full range of West London cleaning services in the following nearby areas:
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Camden Town
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Soho is an area in the City of London having a reputation of sex shops, night clubs and film industry. A significant building in the area is Soho Theatre built in 2000. The most famous streets in Soho are Carnaby Street, Berwick street and Gerrard Street. The area is served by a number of underground stations some of which are Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus.
What are typical house cleaning duties?
These usually fall into the following categories:
- Dusting and polishing in all rooms
- Doing the dishes
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms, including the furniture
- Floor cleaning, depending on the floor covering type
- Garbage removal
- Interior window polishing.
- Cleaning and polishing the sink
- Emptying the bins
- Dusting the cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning the toilet
- Cleaning the bathtub or the shower screen
- Cleaning all mirrors and drawers.