Who we are
If you are moving out and you need someone to clean your property, you have come to the right place. Anyclean is a professionall cleaning company specialising in moving in and moving out cleaning services in Bermondsey SE1. With over twelve years of experience in cleaning, we have come across different types and sizes of properties and we are able to clean efficiently residential and commercial buildings.
What we do
We are able to provide a high level moving out cleaning and guarantee you will get your deposit from your landlord back by providing you with our comprehensive service. Our friendly and competent customer service representatives are ready to answer all your questions and provide you with a quote for the service. Our teams of cleaners operate all around Bermondsey SE1 seven days a week which gives you a choice to hire them in the most suitable day for you. There is no extra charge for the weekends, Bank Hoidays and whenever we have to work till late.
We clean all areas at your property thoroughly as we know some surfaces get dirty over time. Within our end of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1, we aim to clean in under beds and sofas, behind chest of drawers, dishwashers and washing machines and to clean all kitchen appliances in and out. We pay special attention to kitchen cupboards, storage cupboards, wardrobes, shelves and drawers and we aim to make them looking clean and tidy. Removing lime scale is one of those tasks which requires a lot of scrubbing, but with our cleaning products and equipment it has never been so easy to de-scale your bathroom tiles, shower screen, toilet, basin or a bathtub. Cleaning the windows internally is particularly important when we tak about a moving out cleaning and that's why we have included them in our check list.
We hate overcharging customers and our prices are calculated according to the size of the property which needs cleaning. We don't charge per hour and the main reason for that is that we don't like half done jobs and letting down our customers if they have gone over their budget. To get a quote for your property call 020 7099 6964. If you need any carpet or upholstery cleaning done, we can also do it and you can obtain a separate quote for them.
The good news is that we will provide the cleaning products and the equipment necessary for the cleaning, so you don't need to worry about getting any. The ones we use are very efficient and leave excllent results on the surfaces. Our cleaners are trained to treat any kind of surfaces and they will choose to apply the most suitable product to remove the dirt and grease from the surfaces at your property.
We have carefully selected only the most reliable cleaners and trained them to provide an excellent quality service to all our existing and new customers. Cleaning is what they are devoted to and do with pleasure, so leave that job to them. We know how stressful a changing place could be and our cleaners would like to make your moving experience as restful as possible.
You could be rest assured that of for some reason any part of the cleaning process fails the check out, we will return free of charge to rectify the issue and increase your chances of getting your deposit back. We guarantee the money you will pay for the service is absolutely worth it and you will never be disappointed from the cleaning service our cleaners will provide for you.
We provide service in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Aldgate EC3
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackfriars EC4
- End of tenancy cleaning Camberwell SE5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Rotherhithe SE16
- End of tenancy cleaning Vauxhall SW8.
Did you know that in Bermondsey SE1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
There are plenty of interesting things you can do in Bermondsey SE1...
- The restaurants in the area are some of the most attractive ones for tourists and citizens. Zucca is an Italian restaurants which has employed experienced waiters who care about the quality of service their customers get. Along with the many restaurants, there are cafes and pubs which don't happen to be without customers. Bormondsey is a visited place in London as it is very close to the City. Moreover there is a tube station and there are many buses which service the area.
- Tower Bridge is just a few minutes away walking from Bermondsey. You may wish to visit the Tower Bridge Exhibition which tells a bit more about the history of the bridge or you can enjoy the river view from the bridge itself. If you are lucky passing by at a time when the bridge opens, you will be able to make stunning photos of the most famouse bridge in the world. There is plenty to be seen and heard about the history of Tower Bridge and if offers a great experience to its visitors.