Affordable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Dunstable
Impeccable Checkout Cleaning Services In LU5
Why Is Anyclean The Best Move-out Cleaning Choice In Dunstable?
- More than twenty years of professional experience and impeccable record of performance throughout
- A team of perfectly trained, dedicated, and knowledgeable housekeeping specialists
- Instant free quotes - we will give you all the info you need before you make up your mind
- The best combination of reasonable prices and premium quality of service, available in Dunstable
- Non-stop availability all throughout the year, including all holidays
- A thorough and concentrated deep-clean hygienic treatment of your former residence
- A tailor-made service approach - we adjust our efforts to the demands of your landlords
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - from the first call to the final quality check-up
- Latest-generation, professional equipment and eco-friendly cleaning agents for your complete peace of mind
- Meticulous on-site quality control - we make sure all delivered results comply with our promise of excellence.
Excellent Post-vacancy Cleaning Packages In Dunstable With Anyclean
Is time running short on your obligatory end of tenancy cleaning? There is no need to panic just yet! Pick up the phone, dial 020 7099 6964 and contact Anyclean today - this is the easiest and quickest way to solve the problem!
What is Anyclean? We are a London-based commercial and residential cleaning contractor with a widespread network of fully certified housekeeping specialists that covers Greater London and the Home Counties belt, including Bedfordshire. If you are a Dunstable resident, you will take advantage of the best post-tenancy cleaning deals available on the market. Rest assured, we combine reasonable costs of service with immaculate quality of performance, attention to detail, and bullet-proof quality control. Our technicians rely on an arsenal of cutting-edge machines and biodegradable detergents to solve all hygienic issues of your former residence and leave it in pristine condition for the future tenants.
With Anyclean, you do not just get excellent results - you also experience the ultimate hassle-free customer service. Our crews can completely take over the tenancy cleaning process, including discussions with the property owners about any additional requirements they might have for the procedure. Doesn't it sound like something you can use right away? Well, the great thing is that our experts are at your disposal all throughout the week - you can set up the treatment during the weekend, on National and Bank Holidays! What are you waiting for - pick up the phone and order your free quote with us right away!
How Much Does A Tenancy Cleaning Package Cost?
That would depend on the number of rooms in your residence and the floor covering type (whether you need carpet cleaning or not). We firmly believe our customers should have full access to all the details they need to make the most suitable choice for the procedure - therefore our pricing policy is completely transparent. Anyclean works with a system of fixed rates - if you want to find out the price range of your package, you can always get in touch with us and require it - it will cost you nothing and rarely takes more than a minute to determine it. And if you book the procedure, we will always provide you with the quote before, and never after the cleaning. Since there are no contract or hidden charges, the received quotes are not a subject of change.
*Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction is a separate service. If you need it done, please notify us during the first call, so that we can plan for it accordingly.
**All necessary materials are included in the subtotal.
***We need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
What Makes Our Crews So Effective?
There are two factors that contribute most heavily to our long-term success - experience and positive attitude. Concerning the first, you should keep in mind that some of our experts have more than a decade of hard work in the industry, and have been involved in hundreds of home cleaning procedures. Think of any hygienic issue, even the direst one - we have probably dealt with it on numerous occasions. Add to that the access to the best domestic cleaning equipment and materials and you can understand why our crews achieve in a couple of hours what mere mortals would struggle with for a day!
The positive attitude helps us in more than one way - it drives us to excellence, it motivates us to seek ways to improve our performance and delivered results, it is the reason why many of our cleaners spend their free time on additional training programmes or professional seminars. We truly love our job and realise our customers rely on us to move on with their lives - we reciprocate the trust with great effort and dedication!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Dunstable
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
The easiest way would be to call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about a minute to find the cost of your service package and about ten to set up an appointment with a Dunstable crew. You can also use the Contact form to send us a few more details about your place - we will get back in touch ASAP. Our call centre works:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
Anyclean assigns highly experienced quality supervisors who observe the ongoing cleaning process and check every chore on the fly. We also run a comprehensive screening after the procedure, and if a certain task needs to be repeated, we will do it - guaranteed!
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for a final check-up. In the unlikely event of a problem with the results, our crews will come back and repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet At A Glance
Our cleaning approach is actually very simple - we start from the room closest to the front door and move clockwise around the residence, treating every from top to bottom. We do not concentrate on the heavy-traffic areas - every spot receives the same level of attention and thorough brush-up. Thus corners of your former home that you might have neglected in your sanitary maintenance will be refreshed as comprehensively as the most used places in the kitchen, living-room, and bathroom. Here is a quick overview of our usual task sheet:
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms - we pay special attention to the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Interior window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, metal, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, coffee tables, ottomans) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems and ceiling fans
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Fridge defrost, thorough interior and exterior cleaning
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment, removal of any accumulated rust, grease, and stains
- Dishwasher cleaning and sanitising, removal of the accumulated limescale or rust
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning of all electric appliances, including the microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine, mixer, etc
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Bathroom and shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"A five-star cleaning performance, especially the kitchen treatment - I don't know how you did it, but all the bad smells and grease stains are gone!"
Lucy L., landlady
"What I cherished the most about Anyclean was their attitude - from the first call to the moment we did the final check-up together, they were extremely friendly and helpful. I am not sure I could have managed the tenancy cleaning without you, guys!"