Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hitchin
Trust The Most Efficient SG5 After-vacancy Cleaners
Why Is Anyclean The Best After-tenancy Cleaning Pick In Hitchin?
- Immaculate cleaning effort, backed up by more than twenty years of professional experience
- Some of the most competitive price rates you can find in the market in Hertfordshire
- Immediate free quotes and totally secure payment system
- We operate all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Perfectly trained, experienced, and highly competent cleaning staff
- Cutting-edge machines and an exclusive selection of biodegradable components for an eco-friendly home treatment
- We take into account the preferences and requirements of the property owners
- Short-notice services - it rarely takes us more than a couple of days to plan and execute the procedure
- Impeccable quality control for a 100% customer satisfaction rate
- The most detailed sanitary task sheet in the industry
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered!
Professional Post-tenancy Cleaning Services In Hitchin, Hertfordshire
You really don't feel like doing the move-out cleaning, do you? There is no need to worry about your tenancy deposit just yet, because with Anyclean you have an effective and easy alternative to a day of scrubbing, sweeping, and polishing. If you live in Hitchin or any other town in Hertfordshire, you can book our task-force crews seven days per week, all holidays included! All you need to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and choose the best day and hour for the appointment!
What can you expect from our tailor-made service packages? First, we will get in touch with the property owners and find out if they have any specific requirements or demands for the procedure. We provide the most thorough and concentrated hygienic treatment for all types of housing units, regardless of size or location. After almost twenty years of experience, we can confidently claim that we have seen our fair share of dirt smothering, stains, rust, mould, and neglected premises - and we can deal with all these negative factors quickly and effectively. Our experienced, hard working technicians are not afraid to get their hands dirty, and the result-oriented operative approach will make sure the achieved results respond to your expectations of premium quality.
We operate with cutting-edge equipment and biodegradable detergents only for a completely health-safe and eco-friendly treatment. Rest assured, when we finish the procedure your former home will be in a pristine sanitary condition so that you can move on with your life with no hassle. Order your free quote with Anyclean today and let's get on with the planning right away!
Our Pricing Policy - Overview
Unlike many of our competitors who charge you per hour, Anyclean has adopted a completely different pricing approach. We base our system on fixed estimates, based on the standard square footage of housing units and the number of rooms in your former residence. Thus, we can give you an immediate and precise quote - you just have to tell us how many rooms we will treat.
Please keep in mind that hot water extraction for carpets is a separate service. If you decide to add it to a tenancy cleaning package, Anyclean will offer you a substantial discount on the procedure. You should also keep in mind that all materials and detergents necessary for the tenancy cleaning are included in the subtotal.
*The prices you see are final - there are no recurrent or contract fees and hidden charges, you only pay for the service you get.
**Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
Our Teams Are The Partner You Can Always Rely On
For most people home cleaning is a terrible drag, the type of regular duty everybody wants to avoid. When it comes to tenancy cleaning, you should multiply this disdain tenfold. Our cleaners, however, are different - they truly enjoy their job and understand its importance for people who are in the midst of a stressful transition. We want to provide you with the ultimate care-free experience and put a lot of effort in time management and planning - to book the hour precisely when you wish, to arrive sharp on time, and then to finish the procedure within the appointed time-frame.
This can only be achieved with great motivation, positive attitude, and attention to detail. The extensive experience of most of our experts only helps - many of Anyclean's cleaners have been in the industry for over a decade and have dealt with the full range of sanitary challenges on multiple occasions. They know which method or tool to choose for every specific task and have more than a few useful tricks up their sleeve!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Hitchin
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
It is quick and easy - you just have to call us on 020 7099 6964 and give us a few details about the residence. If you want to book us right away, please allow up to three days for scheduling the appointment. You can contact our customer support team:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
We perform meticulous quality control throughout the cleaning procedure, and a final screening once all tasks are finished.
Beneficial For Property Owners
If your landlords notice any problem with the delivered results, we will come back and repeat the necessary procedures - free of charge!
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
The Clear-out Cleaning Task Sheet At A Glance
The main goal of any tenancy cleaning procedure is to prepare the property for its future tenants and make it more attractive for the leasing market. Therefore, while it is the tenants who book and pay for the treatment, the homeowners or housing estate managers are the party with the biggest interest in the results. This is why we pay particular attention to their demands and expectations for the service. We always employ the most detailed operative approach possible, trying to clean as much and as thoroughly as possible, starting from the ceiling and moving to the floor of each room. There is no corner in the premises that we neglect, while simultaneously paying special attention to high-traffic areas and items of high-volume usage in the kitchen, living-room, and bathroom.
Please keep in mind that the following task sheet should only serve as an example - our specialists are experienced and skilful enough to make the necessary adjustments, if necessary.
Kitchen hygienic tasks
- Fridge defrost, thorough exterior and interior cleaning
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any accumulated limescale or rust
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, we remove any stains, rust, and grease
- Cleaning of all electric appliances, including the coffee machine, toaster, mixer, microwave oven, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dusting of all cupboards and cabinets
- Throwing out of any food products and beverages left behind.
Bathroom hygienic tasks
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - shelves, drawers, mirrors, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
- Bathtub and shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
General hygienic tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Interior window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, shutter, blinds, handles, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Garbage and waste disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"With Anyclean, I always know I get a premium quality for every single pound I pay! It's not that many pounds anyway - I have no idea how you keep your prices so low!"
"Anyclean's outstanding results are only exceeded by their attitude - open, friendly, and easygoing. You can almost forget about the pile of tasks and have a normal human conversation while they put your place in perfect order."