Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Luton
Trust The Leading Move-out Cleaners In Bedfordshire
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Luton
- Non-stop availability - you can schedule an appointment even on Bank and National Holidays
- The best deals, available on today's market - we can offer the most advantageous correlation between cost and quality of service
- Free price quotes and completely transparent pricing policy
- Multiple payment options - comfortable and safe money transactions
- Bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered
- Professional equipment and biodegradable detergents for health-safe and eco-friendly cleaning
- Highly competent, experienced, and fully certified experts
- The most detailed sanitary home treatment you can book - we will clean every corner of your home
- Completely hassle-free customer experience
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done, quickly and effectively.
Top Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning Services In Luton - Why Anyclean?
Are you moving out of your Luton residence in the near future? If you do not want to spend a fortune on the obligatory after-vacancy cleaning, you have come to the right spot! Anyclean is a London-based cleaning contractor that can offer your impeccable quality at more than reasonable prices. We have extended our area of operation all over the Home Counties belt and bring our experience and positive attitude to the Luton house cleaning market.
Why should you prefer us instead of the dozen other offers you can find on the Internet? Most importantly, we can offer you a completely hassle-free customer experience. We know changing your place of living is a stressful and task-filled affair, so our team will take over as many of the cleaning responsibilities as you wish to delegate. We usually get in touch with the property owners as well, to work out any specific hygienic requirements. Anyclean provides you with a thorough, bullet-proof service - after almost twenty years of experience and hundreds of cleaned homes, we know our drill to perfection. Our technicians are highly competent and take advantage of the latest-generation professional equipment and a selection of biodegradable components to achieve the immaculate results you expect from us.
To make our offer even more convenient - you can book a tenancy cleaning procedure with us seven days per week, all holidays included. Just pick up the most suitable day in your timetable, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the appointment with one of our Luton crews!
Our Prices Are Among The Best You Can Find In Bedfordshire
Many customers who contact us for the first time are worried that being a London-based company means we work with more expensive rates than the local contractors. Rest assured, we can beat the best deals on today's market in Luton! Even better, we work with fixed rates only, which means you can check the price range of your service package before you even decide whether you will book us or not.
A few things you should always keep in mind, regarding our pricing policy:
- The prices we give you are final and are not a subject of change. There are no hidden, contract or recurrent fees - you only pay for the service you get.
- We will always provide you with a detailed price quote before, and never after a cleaning procedure.
- You should not worry about cleaning materials - we bring our own, and they are included in the price. We only need access to running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
- Hot water extraction for carpets is a separate service. If you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, though, you become eligible for one of our special discounts.
Our Crews Always Get The Job Done
What makes us so certain of the quality of our service? Many of our technicians have been with us for over a decade, and their professional record is a string of immaculate performances all around London and the Home Counties. Trust us, we have seen our fair share of messy and neglected homes, but our cleaners are not afraid to get their hands dirty and grind out another successful tenancy cleaning visit. We work with positive people only - driven and motivated professionals who love what they do and understand the importance of punctuality, hard work, and the right mindset for the job.
On a more practical note, you should always remember that Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company and a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. All our experts have access to the best training seminars and programmes in the industry, provided by our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Luton
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will walk you through the best options for your case in less than ten minutes. If you want to pre-order a quote, be sure to fill in all the required fields in our Contact Form - we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
There are two instruments of quality control we apply constantly. Anyclean assigns a supervisor to every cleaning team with the specific task to oversee the chores and their compliance with our standards of quality.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for a final check-up. In the unlikely event of a problem with the results, our crews will come back and repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Anyclean's Extensive Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
How do we approach the task of post-vacancy cleaning? First, we realise that while you book the procedure, it is the property owners who have the invested interest in the procedure. Therefore, we contact them to find out if they have any additional cleaning demands from us. Once we have sorted this out, we can start planning for the execution of the treatment.
The Anyclean's crews are experienced enough to know what is expected of them. They also have the knowledge and skills to choose the most effective approach to every peculiar task. But efficiency is only one side of the coin - we also want to be as thorough as possible, starting from top to bottom and cleaning every square inch of surface we can get our hands on.
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs, ottomans, stools), and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Interior window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning of all kitchen appliances - microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- Interior and exterior fridge cleaning after defrost
- Oven and stove cleaning - grease, rust, and stain removal
- Dishwasher cleaning and sanitising, including the removal of any accumulated limescale and rust
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out any food products or beverages left behind.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including shower curtains, sink, taps, shelves, drawers, mirrors, etc.
- Shower cabin and bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"So great to finally have a premium company like Anyclean in Luton! I have heard about you from a couple of my London colleagues and was so excited to find out you now also clean in Bedfordshire!"
"You guys bring home cleaning to a whole new level! And the best thing is that you do not overprice your services, even though your quality is unmatched by anything I have ever seen!"
"I must admit I delayed the tenancy cleaning until the last possible moment, actually a bit too much. But Anyclean got me out of the doghouse - I can hardly imagine another cleaning contractor that would sign up for a 3-bedroom flat less than 24 hours after the call!"