Top Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning Help In Highbury N5 - Overview
If you are in the middle of your transition process to a new home, the last thing you want to worry about is the obligatory overall cleaning in your tenancy contract. Anyclean offers you an option to avoid the hassle for good! If you live in Highbury N5 or any other residential area in North London, our expert teams can visit you and perform a thorough sanitary treatment that will leave the residence in pristine condition. All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we can start planning our visit right away!
Anyclean has almost twenty years of experience in delivering premium quality home maintenance services in Greater London. We provide our domestic customers with a fully reliable solution to their problems at some of the most competitive rates you will find on the market today. With a comprehensive range of chores and procedures that fully cover the hygienic challenges of any urban home, we can meet the requirements of even the most demanding landlords and housing estate managers.
You can take advantage of our services seven days per week, all throughout the year. We usually plan our visits within 2-3 days of your first call.
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Tenancy Cleaning Contractor In Highbury N5?
- The best ratio between price and quality of service.
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all holidays included.
- Perfectly trained, experienced, and result-oriented specialists.
- The best professional equipment and materials.
- Short-notice and emergency post-tenancy cleaning help.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- A comprehensive task sheet that covers all hygienic requirements of your former home.
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting our performance to their expectations and requirements.
- Uncompromising quality control.
Our Pricing Policy
We do not claim that our rates are the cheapest in Highbury. We firmly believe, however, that you cannot find a better combination of price and quality in all of North London. To make Anyclean's offer even better - there are no hidden charges or extra fees, you only pay for what you get. We always provide our customers with detailed quotes before our visits - thus we avoid any unpleasant surprises or misunderstandings when the bill arrives. Take a look at a few service package price examples in the chart below:
A few things you should always keep in mind when you sign up for our services:
- If you need deep-clean carpet treatment, you will have to book it additionally. We offer some pretty substantial discount in these cases.
- We require our customers to provide electricity, running water, and unobstructed access to the premises. All cleaning materials we use are included in the price.
- Our teams need one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may be added to your quote - we will notify you accordingly.
The People Who Work For You
We have the privilege to work with some of the best home cleaning experts in North London. Many of our specialists have been in the business for over 10-12 years, and they can cope with any sanitary problem in their way. Besides the obligatory proficiency in housekeeping, they specialise further in either carpet, window or upholstery cleaning - a fact that allows us to compartmentalise the tasks for better time efficiency and quality of performance.
All our cleaners are extremely professional, strict, punctual, and strongly motivated. Rest assured, your tenancy cleaning success is in safe hands with us!
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet Overview
While we recognise that every home poses a different set of challenges, there are certain chores that we take care of in every case. Our purpose is to leave the premises in perfect sanitary conditions for their future inhabitants. To achieve that, we do the following:
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- A comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, drawers, shelves, taps, sink, shower curtains, etc.
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any accumulated rust, grime, and grease.
- Cleaning of the fridge from the inside and out.
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Throwing out of all beverages and food products left behind.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, plastic, and wooden surfaces.
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Polishing of all light switches, door frames, and handles.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Waste and garbage removal.
Our Service Process
Step One: Getting in touch
When you first contact us - either by phone or by email - our first task is to get as much information about the job as possible. The booking process itself is very quick and straightforward - you just have to pick the most suitable day of the week, and we will most likely be able to accommodate you. Working long hours, seven days per week allows us more flexibility in time management and more options we can offer to our customers.
Step Two: Contact the property owners
We do this for two reasons. First, we think it is the polite and professional thing to do. Second, we want to sort out the cleaning preferences of the landlords and react accordingly. Any advice and suggestions on how to improve our performance are more than welcome.
Step Three: Check-up and quality control
Once our teams are done, we visit the site for a final inspection alongside our customers. Should there be any problems, we will address them immediately. Please notice - any additional cleaning necessary is FREE OF CHARGE, you will not be asked to pay for it.
Where Can You Find Us?
Do not forget that apart from Highbury, Anyclean operates in all of North London, including:
- Islington N1
- Finchley N3
- Highgate N6
- Hornsey N8
- Palmers Green N13
- Southgate N14
- Tottenham N17.
How Do I Book A Quote With Anyclean?
The easiest way to do it is by calling us on 020 7099 6964 - scheduling an appointment takes about 10 minutes. Or you can fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Our call centre is available:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- During the weekends - 10.00 - 16.00
What Do Our Customers Have To Say About The Service?
"I was pleasantly surprised how smoothly and easily everything went. From the first call to the last screening check, the Anyclean guys do everything in their power to make life for their customers easy. I strongly recommend the service!"
"The cleaning was so good that for a short moment I regretted leaving the place. The funny thing about the whole situation is that I will probably book Anyclean as my regular housekeeping provider in the future."
"For me, the most important characteristics of Anyclean's performance is their accuracy and punctuality - they arrived ten minutes early and finished cleaning almost half an hour faster than planned. Their time management is outstanding!"