End Of Tenancy Cleaning Poplar E14
The Most Reliable After-vacancy Cleaning Partner In Poplar E14
Welcome to Anyclean - your trusted Poplar end of tenancy cleaning provider! If you visit our website, you are probably looking for the best housekeeping prices in East London. Well, you have landed on the right page! Our fixed rates can beat the best deals on today's market - backed up by impeccable, premium quality results that will satisfy even the most demanding landlords.
We know planning the final sanitary treatment of your former home is not the most inspiring of tasks. So why waste your time and energy on something you don't want to do when you can delegate the duty to Anyclean's cleaning juggernaut? Our expert crews have almost two decades of experience in dealing with a wide range of domestic hygienic problems - from persistent stains and dirt smothering to bad smells and mould spots in the bathroom. Rest assured, the service packages we have designed are specifically tailored to address the plethora of sanitary issues a modern London home faces on a daily basis. Besides, our specialists are skilled and perfectly knowledgeable to adjust to the peculiarities of your specific case.
Do you plan to do the move-out cleaning in a week? Perfect, that will give us more time to plan the procedure. If you are moving behind schedule and your landlord presses you for a more speedy delivery - do not worry, we can help with that too. We usually execute the procedure within 2-3 days of your call, but in special cases, we can be even faster. Just call us on 020 7099 6964, pick up the most suitable day for our visit, and let all other worries to us!
The Advantages Of Our Offer For Poplar Customers
- Exclusive discounts and special offers for tenants in the E14 area
- Fixed price rates and multiple payment options
- Completely hassle-free customer experience
- Perfectly trained, uniformed, and highly-skilled crews
- The most comprehensive sanitary treatment task sheets in the industry
- Pre-booked and short notice appointments; emergency cleaning help for special cases
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy
- Constant communication with the property owners to make sure all their requirements are met properly
- Uncompromising quality control throughout every procedure
- Non-stop availability - we work seven days per week, including all Bank and National holidays!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy - Overview
Why is our offer so advantageous for all our Poplar customers? First of all, we provide you with the best quality for the money you pay - guaranteed! Let us clear something from the start - Anyclean does not work with the cheapest rates in E14. But at the same time, we have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate - the people who sign up for our services know for certain - we always get the job done!
Second, and equally important, our pricing policy is thoroughly transparent and open. We give our customers all the information they need to make the best choice, including preliminary price quotes. The system of fixed rates we have adopted allows us to determine the cost of your potential service package within a couple of minutes of your first call - just give us the number of rooms and the floor covering type, and you are all set! Take a look at the price chart below to get a better notion of our price range:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
As you can notice, deep-clean carpet care is not included in the package. If you need it done, though, Anyclean can offer you some substantial discounts on the procedure. All detergents and other materials are included in the price.
*Our teams need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet
There are two imperative conditions to deliver outstanding after-tenancy treatment results - thoroughness and attention to details. We put these requirements in our operative approach to every sanitary procedure, regardless of the preliminary conditions in your former home. Our hygienic squads will start from the front door and move clockwise along the rooms, cleaning each of them from top to bottom. We will not overlook a single corner or item, even the smallest of them.
General sanitary tasks
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, paying special attention to the upholstered furniture, curtains, and bedroom mattresses
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, coffee tables, armchairs) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all ventilations systems, air conditioners, and ceiling fans
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, and shutters
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Kitchen sanitary tasks
- Dusting of all drawers and cupboards
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Cleaning of all appliances and utensils - the coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any limescale or rust
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment - removal of any rust, grease or stains.
Bathroom sanitary tasks
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - shelves, drawers, sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
Our Crews Are At Your Disposal Seven Days Per Week
How do we sustain your levels of performance week after week, month after month? We often get this from regular customers, and the answer is simple - we truly love what we do. Our cleaners understand the importance of their job and respond with a result-oriented mindset that has made us one of the most effective housekeeping teams in East London.
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, we bring our A-game to the table. Each crew member has a specific set of tasks to attend to - breaking down the chore list only makes us faster and more effective. All Anyclean experts are proficient in overall housekeeping but have at least one additional speciality - window or carpet cleaning, tile grout treatment, etc.
*Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-term partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy which gives us access to the best training courses and educational programmes in our industry.
Area Of Coverage
Besides Poplar, you can book Anyclean in any other residential area of East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
- End of tenancy cleaning Leytonstone E11
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5.
Order Your Quote With Anyclean In Five Minutes!
It takes about that long to set up your appointment with us on 020 7099 6964. Of course, you can also use the Contact form to send us a price inquiry - we will respond within 24 hours. Please remember that Anyclean's call centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, from 10.00 to 16.00.
"I can't believe I hadn't heard of Anyclean before, but now that I made amends I plan to book you regularly in the future."
"This is the second time I had to book a professional tenancy cleaning procedure, and I must admit Anyclean was much more impressive than the previous service provider - both in performance and price."
"Of all the great things you achieved the kitchen cleaning was the most impressive. I am kind of envious of the new tenants of the place who would not have to put up with the nasty stains!"