Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hornchurch RM11
Affordable Post-tenancy Cleaning Services In RM11
We have been helping Hornchurch tenants with their checkout cleaning since 1998
Why Book Anyclean For Your Move Out Cleaning?
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - we always get the job done
- A team of perfectly trained and result-oriented cleaners
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- We provide same-day and emergency cleaning help at our regular rates
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Extensive professional experience (in business since 1998)
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our RM11 Post-Contract Cleaning Crews?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy Treatment?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
Our Hornchurch Crews Are A Guarantee For Success
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In RM11
- Same-day checkout cleaning at North St, Hornchurch RM11 1RS.
- Thorough move out deep clean at Abbs Cross Gardens, Hornchurch RM12 4XA.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Station Ln, Hornchurch RM12 6NB.
- After-tenancy cleaning at Billet Ln, Hornchurch RM11 1XP.
Why Is Our Cleaning Process So Effective?
It Is Easy To Book
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
We Make No Compromises With Quality Control
We sustain it for every single procedure we perform, and throughout every chore. Specially assigned supervisors constantly oversee that all our cleaners' efforts comply with Anyclean's premium standards of performance.
Great Benefits For The Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ardleigh Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bulphan
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cranham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elm Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Emerson Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Gidea Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harold Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harold Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Heath Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Noak Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Romford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upminster
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Did You Know That...?
Hornchurch is one of those towns within the Greater London Metropolitan area that has a quirky name. One wonders how horns and churches became associated, and the imagination quickly turns to possibilities involving Old Nick and a local worthy, similar to the legends of St Dunstan, maybe. However, the reality behind the name is much more prosaic: the name was taken from St Andrew’s church. The name was an English translation of the more stately Latin used for the abbey that the original French monks for whom the church was built came from: Monasterium Cornutum. Much later on in the history of St Andrews and long after the French monks had left, a carved bull’s head that featured an impressive set of horns was added to the church building. Exactly why the original abbey had its name is something of a mystery, though, and maybe that’s where some odd legend may come into play.
However, Hornchurch as a settlement goes back well before the 1200s when the original abbey was built. Archaeologists have found Bronze Age and even Stone Age artefacts in the area, suggesting that people have been living in the area ever since.
The Middle Ages brought the monks, as recorded in the paragraph about the town’s name. These monks left before the Dissolution of the monasteries – lucky them – and the priory was taken over by William of Wykeham, who was the Lord Chancellor under Richard II. William, being a bishop as well as Lord Chancellor, set to and carried out a few renovations to the church, although church interiors tended to be rather Spartan when it came to comfort during those days, no matter how impressive the architecture was. (Monks were expected to stand, not sit, during services, although those who were a bit old and infirm could lean – not sit – on “misericords”. And you thought the seats in your local place of worship were hard!). William also had a keen interest in education, and used the lands around Hornchurch to maintain New College in Oxford, which he founded.