Top Notch End Of Tenancy Cleaning Rainham RM13
Affordable Checkout Cleaning Help In RM13
What Makes Anyclean The Top Post-vacancy Cleaning Choice In Rainham?
- A team of result-oriented and skilled technicians
- Affordable price rates with no hidden fees or charges
- Available all throughout the week, all holidays included
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Extremely easy and quick to book
- Emergency and same-day appointments at your disposal upon request
- No compromises with quality control
Top-level Cleaning Crews That Always Get The Job Done
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Town
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
First and foremost, we rely on the qualities of our cleaning staff. Even the best cleaners, however, might have a pedestrian day at work. To avoid any drops in our performance, we include a quality supervisor in every team. Their task is to check the overall quality and the results of the procedures and tick off the successful chores. We are perfectionists about what we do, and if something does not look right, we will come back and re-clean it.
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Barnehurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Becontree
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bulphan
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cranham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elm Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Erith
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Northumberland Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Slade Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hornchurch
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upminster
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wennington
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Rainham Hall, The Broadway, Rainham RM13 9YN, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does a checkout clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist below. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Our Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
Did You Know That...?
Rainham is an important centre, situated in North East London, surrounded by a residential area. Rainham railway station is served by C2C running trains between London and Grays.