Excellent End Of Tenancy Cleaning Dagenham
Reliable Move Out Cleaning For RM8, RM9 Customers
What Makes Us The Best Post-vacancy Cleaning Choice?
- A comprehensive cleaning checklist that is second to none on the market
- A team of knowledgeable and result-oriented technicians
- Non-stop availability - all holidays included
- Affordable fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Extremely easy to book - it will take you 5-10 minutes on the phone
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
- Friendly working communication with the property owners
- No compromises with quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion
The Best RM10 Cleaners Work Round The Clock For You
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Dagenham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Anyclean fully commits to quality control and operational oversight. We assign experienced quality supervisors with the specific task to make sure all delivered results comply with the company's standards of excellence. We always get the job done. In the unlikely event of lapses in quality or unsatisfactory results, our teams will repeat all necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Dagenham Heathway subway station at Heathway, Dagenham RM10 8QS, United Kingdom
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What Do We Cover During A Tenancy Deep-clean?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
The population of Dagenham increased significantly in 20th century and in 1965 became a part of Greater London. It has good road and rail transport links to London. The Essex countryside is only a short drive away and Lakeside shopping centre is about half an hour by car.
Valence House is the only surviving of the 5 manor houses of Dagenham. The timber framed building, which dates back to the 13th century, is situated in parkland in Becontree Avenue, on the edge of Valence Park. As from 1938 the house is home of the borough’s history museum. The museum collection covers all aspects of social and political change in Barking and Dagenham over the last centuries. One of the most interesting displays on the site is the reconstructed living room of a local family from the mid 1940’s. The collection also includes portraits, family papers, artefacts and archives that tell the story of the lives of the people living on the borders between metropolitan Essex and Greater London.