End of Tenancy Cleaning Brentford TW8
Our services at a glance:
- Clean and polish all surfaces
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean storage units including drawers and cupboards
- Clean kitchen appliances internally including grill, oven and extractor fan
- Deep clean bathroom units, tiles, shower screen and mirrors
- Clean skirting boards, ledges and banisters
We have create an extensive checklist which is in consistency with the requirements of the estate agents and management companies. You can refer to it for more details or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain more information.
Who are we
From the very early days of the establishment of the company, Anyclean started offering end of tenancy cleaning services in most of the areas around the capital as there was a great demand for such services. We are a cleaning company specialising in cleaning properties on a regular basis or on a one-time basis and we always listen to our customers' requirement.
What we offer
We offer a transparent end of tenancy cleaning Brentford TW8 where you know in advance what to expect. As this type of service is very labour intensive, we send a team of cleaners who will stay as long as necssary to complete the job and to ensure your property will meet the requirements of the estate agents.
Our end of tenancy cleaning services Brentford TW8 start from £90 + VAT. We do not charge hourly for this type of service as we guarantee all tasks from our checklist will be completed at a high standard. Because end of tenancy cleaning differs significantly from the standard domestic cleaning, what you need is a specialised team of people to blitz clean the property, rather than one cleaning lady.
The end of tenancy cleaning service we specialise in is caried out by dedicated, fully equipped and insured cleaners. They have been carefully selected to meet the standards of the company and they always come unifordmed for the cleaning services they are booked for.
We understand how important for you is to have a clean and tidy property at the end of your tenancy. To ensure that the property will pass the final check and meet the requirements of the estate agents and the landlords, we provide all the cleaning materials and the equipment necessary for the service to be perfectly done.
Providing the necessary cleaning products and the equipment and applying their skills and experience, our cleaners guarantee excellent results every time. We give our customers the guarantee of having a clean and fresh property at the end and in case some areas have not been cleaned for some reason up to the required standard, the cleaners will come back free of charge to rectify the issue.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton
- Boston Manor
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing
- End of tenancy cleaning Hanwell
- End of tenancy cleaning Isleworth
- End of tenancy cleaning Kew
- End of tenancy cleaning North Sheen
- End of tenancy cleaning Osterley
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
- West Ealing
Did you know that in Brentford TW8 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Brentford
Window Cleaning Brentford
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brentford
Did you know that...
- Brentford TW8 is a town in West London, forming part of the London Borough of Hounslow. The town is situated at the confluence of the River Thames and the River Brent. It is 8 miles west south-west of Charing Cross and was formally within the historic county of Middlesex.
- Brentford was first mentioned as “Breguntford” in an Anglo-Saxon charter, which means “ford over the River Brent”. It is thought that the ford was located on the site where the main road crossed the river.
- Brentford has a really long history. It pre-dates the Roman occupation of Britain, and therefore it pre-dates the founding of London itself. A large number of pre-Roman artifacts have been found in the area in Brentford that is known as “Old England”. By the quality and quanity of those artifacts, it was concluded Brentford was perhaps a meeting place for pre-Romanic tribes.
- Brentford TW8 is home to Brentford Foodball Club who play their games at Griffin Park. They are a professional football club currently playing in Football League One. The club was founded in 1889 after the decision made by Brentford Urban District Council to open a new recreation ground in town. It was decided that a club should be established to utilise the space for sporting purposes.
- The club’s first game was on November 23 in 1889 against a Kew XI, resulting in a 1-1 draw. They played their first game at their new home – Griffin Park, on September 1, 1904. It was against Plymouth Argyle and also resulted in a draw.
- Located in a largerly populated area, Griffin Park has a capacity of 12,763 seats. Griffin Park is the only English league football ground that has a pub on each corner of the stadium.