End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ealing W5 Overview
Can you get a premium quality end if tenancy cleaning services without overspending your transition budget? If you choose the Anyclean offer today – yes, you can! We can accommodate short-notice appointments for tenants who move out of their former residences in Ealing W5 and all of West London. All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will take it from there!
Our company has been among the leading cleaning providers in West London for the past seventeen years. We combine expertise, knowledge, and hard work with a friendly attitude and result-oriented thinking. The brand Anyclean is well-known among landlords in Ealing and picking us as your tenancy cleaning partner will guarantee a hassle-free home transition.
You can take advantage of our services seven days per week, all throughout the year. Our team always strives to accommodate the earliest appointment time possible, and we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 working days of your first call.
How much does end of tenancy cost?
Let’s put it plain and simple – if you choose Anyclean, the service will cost you substantially less than most of our competitors in Ealing. Furthermore, we have come up with an exclusive system of fixed estimates that takes into account the total square footage and the number of rooms in the residence. It is in no way affected by the necessary time for completion or what condition your former home is in.
There are no contract fees or hidden charges. Please notify our customer support specialists if you want to include carpet cleaning in your service package. We ask all our customers to provide our teams with parking space for our vehicles. If this is impossible, additional parking fees may apply.
What makes us a truly reliable and effective partner?
- Cost-effective service – we can offer you truly competitive price rates.
- Short-notice appointments – we always try to do the cleaning in 2-3 days after the first contact.
- Multiple payment options
- Bullet-proof Insurance Policy.
- Fully trained, experienced and uniformed cleaning staff.
- Strict quality control and high standards of performance.
- We communicate with your landlords and work out their needs and requirements
- Dedicated customer support throughout the entire service process.
We always get the job done
Throughout our seventeen years of experience, we have never failed to complete a tenancy cleaning procedure – not once! Part of it is just good planning, but it also comes to the dedication and hard work of the entire Anyclean team. There are some things you should never overlook when it comes to such a procedure:
- Always get the details right – the initial information you give us helps us a lot in the planning of our visit.
- Communicate with the property owner – we realize you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
- We are not afraid to get our hands dirty – we are no scrubs, and we are not afraid of hard work. Our specialists know perfectly well what is required of them and they act accordingly – backed up by long years of experience, powerful equipment, and the necessary cleaning materials. Rest assured, we will leave your former residence in pristine condition.
Tenancy cleaning package overview
Speaking of a thorough approach, what does this mean? Well, end of tenancy cleaning requires us to pay attention to almost every square inch of your home. While every case has its own peculiar features, generally the tasks we concentrate on are similar.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- We clean all shelves and drawers in the living room and the bedroom.
- We dust and polish all door frames and handles.
- We thoroughly sweep and vacuum clean all premises.
- We clean the floors (depending on the floor covering type).
- We polish all wooden, metal and plastic surfaces.
- We move the light furniture (chairs, armchairs, tables) and remove the dust below.
- We dispose of all garbage left behind.
- We vacuum clean all bedroom mattresses.
Kitchen cleaning chores
- We remove any food products or beverages left behind.
- We deep-clean the oven and remove all rust and grime.
- We defrost the fridge and thoroughly clean it inside and out.
- We clean and dust all cupboards and drawers.
- We clean and polish all cooking surfaces.
- We restock the waste bins with plastic bags.
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and tap.
Bathroom cleaning chores
- We clean and sanitize the bathroom floor.
- We clean the toilet seat and apply anti-bacteria detergents.
- We scrub the wall tiles and polish them.
- We thoroughly clean the shower screen/cabin and the bathtub.
- We clean all bathroom vanities (mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, etc.).
We work with some of the best cleaning teams in London
You may think this is an overstatement, but come see our speed of performance and results, and we will talk then. There are simply no deficiencies in our teams, as they comprise of experienced technicians with dozens of successful tasks behind their back. Most of our cleaners actually transfer from other specialties like home, window or carpet cleaning. You may say that being a part of an Anyclean end of tenancy cleaning team is the professional pinnacle in our business.
Where can you find us?
If your former home is located on the outskirts of Ealing, you should know we cover all of West and Central London, including:
- Kensington W8
- Hammersmith W6
- Notting Hill W11
- Maida Vale W9
- Paddington W2
- Marylebone W1
- Soho W1
- Belgravia SW1
- Shepherds Bush W12
How to get in touch
You can either use our contact form or give us a call on 020 7099 6964. We will give you all the necessary details to make your choice easier and help you with setting up an appointment.
What do our customers say about Anyclean?
“I cannot decide what I like most about you – the fact that you are super cool and friendly, or that you do your job like there is no tomorrow. Anyway, great to have you in my corner when I was moving out from my bachelor’s crib!”
“I heard of you from a friend who had just moved out and highly praised your services. I must admit – I second that wholeheartedly! The best cleaning deal I have made in years!”
“My bathroom tiles looked awful – I could do nothing about the mould, and honestly, I didn’t have much of an incentive to tackle the problem. When I saw the bathroom after the cleaning I couldn’t believe it – it almost looked like a different room altogether!”