Excellent End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kew TW9
The Leading TW9 Post-vacancy Cleaning Contractor
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- Same-day and emergency tenancy cleaning available
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Excellent working relationship with the property owners
- A team of highly skilled and experienced technicians
- One of the most detailed post-tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- Uncompromising quality control - we always get the job done!
The Best Cleaning Technicians In TW9 Work For Your Comfort
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Kew
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
It is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bedford Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Brentford
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick
- End of tenancy cleaning East Sheen
- End of tenancy cleaning Gunnersbury
- End of tenancy cleaning Ham
- End of tenancy cleaning Isleworth
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake
- End of tenancy cleaning North Sheen
- End of tenancy cleaning Osterley
- End of tenancy cleaning Petersham
- End of tenancy cleaning Richmond
- End of tenancy cleaning St Margarets
- End of tenancy cleaning Strawberry Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Turnham Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Twickenham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the historical Kew Palace at Royal Botanic Gardens, Richmond TW9 3AE, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
The Nerdy Stuff About Kew We Love
- Kew is famous with the Royal Botanic Gardens and Kew Palace. Kew has good transport links to central London and Richmond on District line and to Heathrow Airport on M4 motorway.
- Nearest places: Brentford, Richmond, Gunnersbury, Chiswick, Mortlake, and Barnes.
- Kew is a residential area situated within South West London in borough of Richmond upon Thames. Due to its position on a bend in the Thames, it has always been a popular place for people to settle and live.
- Kew provides various transport options. It is served by a mainline station running on Silverlink, an underground station running on the District Line, as well as local bus services.
- With its many restaurants and shops, located in the heart of Kew, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in London. There is a village green here that offers a real village feel.
Most interesting places to visit in Kew include:
- Ham House. It is a 17th century Stuart house that is situated on the Thames. This property in Kew is considered to be the most haunted houses in the country. Ham House was built in 1610 by Sir Thomas Vavasour, Knight Marshal to James I.
- Kew Bridge Steam Museum. Built in the 19th century to supply London with water, it is recognised as the most important historic site of the water supply industry in the UK. This museum has the world’s largest collection of stem pump engines, some of which are still in daily use. At Kew Bridge Steam Museum you can trace the history of water supplying from Roman times to present days, as well as to learn about the battle against cholera or how the toshers made a living by scavenging in the sewers.
- Kew Gardens- perhaps the most noted local attraction as well as one of the best known in all London. The Royal Botanic Gardens was developed in 1795, and since 2003 it is declared a UNESCO World Heritage. Kew gardens is considered as one of the best botanical gardens in the world.
- Kew Palace. It is a Royal Palace opened to the public and located in Kew Gardens. Kew Palace is most famous as the home that George II built for his family. It is though that He spent as much time as possible on the site rather than staying in the centre of London.
- Kew Musical Museum. It has one of the world’s foremost collections of musical instruments.
- Shirley Sherwood Gallery. Located at Kew Gardens, the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art is the first in the world gallery dedicated to show only botanical art.