Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Coulsdon CR5
Reliable Checkout Cleaning Help For CR5 Tenants
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move Out Cleaning?
- 20+ years in the industry
- A team of highly skilled and hard working technicians
- A comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - we always get the job done
- Competitive deals and fully transparent pricing policy
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings are available at the regular rates
- Extremely easy to book
- Multiple payment options
The CR5 Tenancy Cleaners You Can Trust
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Coulsdon?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Banstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Burgh Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Carshalton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Caterham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chaldon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kenley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Nork
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tadworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning The Wrythe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whyteleafe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Woldingham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Coulsdon Town train station at Coulsdon CR5 2NG, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Does Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
Coulsdon has a rich and interesting history and ancient churches prove that. Today Coulsdon is a community place with a high street and excellent connections to London and the countryside.
Chaldon Way Gardens is the principal park in the area of Coulsdon CR5. It is a large public garden set between the old town and the newer part of the ward. The site, which is extremely beautiful and well maintained, is one of the central points of community life of this Surrey area. Chaldon Way Gardens are maintained by the local authority and are seasonally planned which allows visitors to witness different displays throughout the year. The gardens are also famous as a place of rest and recreation for locals and visitors of the area.