Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purley CR8
The CR8 Post-tenancy Cleaning Contractor You Can Always Trust
Why Book Anyclean To Do Your After-Vacancy Cleaning?
- We have a team of experienced and hard working technicians
- The price is great for the top quality you get
- Strict quality control - we do not overlook anything
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists in the industry
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency appointments are available
- Very easy to book - it will take 5-10 minutes on the phone
Meet Our Outstanding Purley Tenancy Cleaning Crews
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In CR8
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
It's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
Quality control is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Addington
- End of tenancy cleaning Addiscombe
- End of tenancy cleaning Beckenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Beddington
- End of tenancy cleaning Eden Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Elmers End
- End of tenancy cleaning Forestdale
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Hayes
- End of tenancy cleaning Keston
- End of tenancy cleaning Mitcham
- End of tenancy cleaning Roundshaw
- End of tenancy cleaning Sanderstead
- End of tenancy cleaning Selhurst
- End of tenancy cleaning Selsdon
- End of tenancy cleaning Shirley
- End of tenancy cleaning Shortlands
- End of tenancy cleaning South Norwood
- End of tenancy cleaning Thornton Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Waddon
- End of tenancy cleaning Wallington
- End of tenancy cleaning Warlingham
- End of tenancy cleaning West Wickham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the local train station at Purley CR8 2UD, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
What Do We Cover During A Move Out Deep-clean?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
Purley is a part of the London Borough of Croydon. Purley grew rapidly in the 1920s and 1930s, providing spacious homes in a green environment. Purley used to have many different kinds of retail shops such as greengrocers, butchers, fishmongers, card shops and sport shops.