Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Gidea Park RM2
Affordable After-tenancy Cleaning Services For RM2 Customers
Why Pick Us As Your Post-tenancy Cleaning Contractor?
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- A team of result-oriented and highly qualified technicians
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Strict quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings are available at the regular fees
- Multiple payment options
Outstanding Post-vacancy Cleaning Teams In Gidea Park
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In RM2?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We communicate with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure. We will present our comprehensive chore list and assure them that we can fully meet all their requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around the local train station at Station Rd, Gidea Park, Romford RM2 6BX, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
Gidea Park is a part of Romford and it's nearest station is Gidea Park Train Station. The first school with an electronic computer in Britain was The Royal Liberty School.
The Royal Liberty School. Once a traditional English grammar school, it is now 11-16 comprehensive school for boys. The school is located in Upper Brentwood Road, Gidea Park RM2, in the buildings and grounds of Hare Hall. It is about 200 metres north of the local railway station and halfway between Ardleigh Green and Gidea Park. The Royal Liberty School was founded in 1921. In 1965 it became the first school in the UK (and perhaps in Europe) to have an electronic computer – an Elliott 903. This relatively small East London secondary school provides a safe and caring environment where students are encouraged to take on leadership roles and responsibilities from early age. And yes, as you might have guessed, they have carpets installed in some of their rooms. Although cleaning and maintaining those soft floor coverings is a bit more different and slightly more expensive than mopping a hard floor, the dust filtration effect carpet fibres provide is second to none, resulting in improved indoor air quality.