Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Norbiton KT2
The KT2 Move-Out Cleaning Contractor That You Can Trust
We have helped Norbiton tenants with their checkout cleaning since 1998
What Makes Us The Top After-tenancy Cleaning Choice In Surrey?
- Hardworking and highly qualified tenancy cleaners
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- A comprehensive cleaning checklist - we cover everything
- Affordable, fixed prices
- 100% customer satisfaction rate - guaranteed
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Extremely easy to book
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
- Constant communication with the landlords
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist At A Glance
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Norbiton Post-vacancy Cleaning Crews
We are very proud to have assembled one of the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In KT2
- Same-day checkout cleaning at Cobham Rd, KT1 3AE.
- Move-out deep clean at London Rd KT2 6NU.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Homersham Rd, KT1 3PN.
- Post-lease cleaning at Clifton Rd, KT2 6PW.
What Makes Our Cleaning Process So Effective?
It Is Easy To Book
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Strict Quality Control
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Great Benefits For Property Owners
Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Local Leaders In Checkout Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Coombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston upon Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lower Morden
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Merton Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Motspur Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Malden
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Petersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Putney
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Raynes Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Roehampton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
I need to finish my end of tenancy cleaning ASAP. Can I book you for the same day?
If you call us first thing in the morning (our call centre works from 9 AM), there is a very good chance that we can accomodate an appointment later in the afternoon.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Interesting Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Coombe Conduit. The site consists of two small Tudor facilities and is owned and run by English Heritage. The two buildings are linked by an underground tunnel system. This feature of Coombe Conduit was once used to transport water from this area to Hampton Court Palace back in Tudor times. The site is well preserved and perfectly maintained. It is an excellent example of late Tudor architecture movement and offers a stark contrast to the surrounding South London suburbs.
- Kingston Lodge Hotel offers an excellent, 4-star accommodation choice. Situated at 94 Kingston Hill, Kingston Upon Thames KT2, just 7 minutes from Norbiton Station, the hotel has 63 elegant bedrooms. All guest rooms are well equipped with contemporary amenities, and many of them have their own balcony, providing beautiful views over the landscaped gardens. Located just within a two minute walk from Richmond Park, and close to other green spaces, Kingston Lodge is conveniently located to explore the greener side of the Capital. This hotel is the perfect place for both business travellers and leisure guests. It offers its guests comfortable rooms, excellent customer services, and is half an hour rail ride from London Waterloo Station.
- The Fighting Cocks Bar and Venue is a wonderful comedy club that was voted fourth best comedy club by The Guardian. Located at 56 Old London Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT2, this place is also one of the most notorious rock’ n’ roll venues in South West London. Every Monday night at the place, Outside the Box Comedy offers its visitors with the very best comedy acts going around. Some of the most famous comedians who have performed here include: Robbin Williams, Jimmy Carr, Lee Mack, Dara O’Briain, Bill Bailey, and Mickey Flanagan.