Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Malden KT3
Trustworthy KT3 Checkout Cleaning Help - Book Anyclean
Our New Malden post-tenancy cleaning crews work non-stop for your comfort
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists you can find on the market
- Knowledgeable and result-oriented technicians
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Multiple payment options
- Extremely easy to book
- Same-day and emergency cleaning available
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- 100% customer satisfaction rate - we always get the job done
How Much Does Anyclean's After-vacancy Cleaning Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Clean During A Post-contract Cleaning?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
First-class Tenancy Cleaning Specialists In New Malden
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London.
What Have We Cleaned Recently In KT3?
- Pre-scheduled move-out cleaning at Coombe Rd, New Malden KT3 4QE.
- After-tenancy cleaning at Cromford Way, New Malden KT3 3BB.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Salisbury Rd, New Malden KT3 3HZ.
- Same-day post-vacancy deep clean at Traps Ln, New Malden KT3 4SF.
Efficient Service Process For Happy Customers
You can contact us at any time via email or on 020 7099 6964 if you have any questions or further requirements throughout the entire service process. We will listen carefully to everything you have to say and react accordingly.
Unlike any other service we provide, tenancy cleaning by default serves not only our customers but their landlords as well. Thus we are committed to taking into account their preferences, requirements, and suggestions, whenever possible. We also try to be as transparent and inclusive about our service as the job allows it. We invite landlords and property owners to do the final check-ups with us, and they can require further cleaning for any given chore – we would be perfectly willing to do it, free of charge.
For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Where Can You Book Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Berrylands
- End of tenancy cleaning Coombe
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampton Wick
- End of tenancy cleaning Kingston upon Thames
- End of tenancy cleaning Merton Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Morden
- End of tenancy cleaning Motspur Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Norbiton
- End of tenancy cleaning Raynes Park
- End of tenancy cleaning St Helier
- End of tenancy cleaning Tolworth
- End of tenancy cleaning Worcester Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- New Malden Methodist Church. Situated in Consfield Avenue, New Malden KT3, this church is closely linked with the local Korean community and attracts a great many of its members from the eastern residential area in the northern Surrey borough. New Malden Methodist is housed in a red brick church building that was erected by the late Victorians during the beginning of the 20th century. Today the church is home to a large and ethnically diverse congregation who gather on a regular basis for worship and prayer, as well as to participate in the community affairs.
- New Malden War Memorial. It is one of New Malden’s most popular and centrally located features. Located in High Street, New Malden KT3, this structure is dedicated to the great many men and women from the town who died in the two Wars of the 20th century. The memorial serves as a constant reminder of the sacrifices made by these brave people, as well as the many sacrifices made by so many others who didn’t felt dead during wartime, fighting for their country and democracy in general.
- Beverley Brook Walk. This site follows the path of the River Beverly Brook as it runs through some of the most attractive green spaces in South London, including Wimbledon Common, Barnes Common and Richmond Park. Entrance to the path in the area of New Malden KT3 is at New Malden Station on High Street. Highlights on the site include Beverley Meads and Fishpond Local Nature Reserve, which is home to mandarin ducks and kingfishers, Richmond Park, home to majestic oak trees and deer. The walk begins at New Malden Station and also includes the award winning London Wetlands Centre at Barnes. Beverley Brook Walk is 6.5 miles long is takes about three hours. It is a very famous place for joggers, walkers and nature lovers.