Premium-quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ham TW10
Affordable Post-tenancy Cleaning Services in TW10
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
- We get in touch with your landlords to sort out their requirements
- A team of hard working and result-oriented technicians
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Emergency and same-day appointments
- A comprehensive move-out cleaning checklist
Our After-tenancy Cleaning Crews Are The Best You Can Book In TW10
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in Ham. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Appointments
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can take advantage of our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the areas nearby as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning East Sheen
- End of tenancy cleaning Kew
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake
- End of tenancy cleaning Norbiton
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney
- End of tenancy cleaning Richmond
- End of tenancy cleaning Roehampton
- End of tenancy cleaning St Margarets
- End of tenancy cleaning Strawberry Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Teddington
- End of tenancy cleaning Twickenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Whitton
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Ham Common Woods Local Nature Reserve at Richmond TW10 5HG, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Can I still book you for an appointment at Sandpits Rd, TW10 7DX?
Yes, Anyclean covers Ham, Richmond, Petersham and all the areas nearby.
What Does Our Checklist Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
The Nerdy Stuff About Ham We Love
Ham is a place on the River Thames and close to a space of land called Ham Riverside Lands with an artificial lake in it. The area is a nature reserve and an interesting place is Ham island with private dwellings built on it.
Ham House is one of the most popular tourist attractions in this south-west London area. Situated at Ham Street, TW10 7RS, it is a beautifully preserved Stuart house. The house was built in 1610 and then enlarged during the 1670’s. The building is particularly noted for its lavish interiors and amazing collections of vintage furniture, textile and pieces of art. Another highlight on the site is the 17th Century formal gardens, which have recently been restored. One of many grand house and palaces built alongside the Thames, Ham House is the best preserved survivor of its period, as well as one of Europe’s most spectacular 17th century houses.