First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston-upon-Thames KT1
Affordable Checkout Cleaning For KT1 Tenants
Our Kingston-upon-Thames move out cleaning crews are at your disposal seven days per week
Why Choose Anyclean?
- 20+ years of experience
- One of the most detailed post-tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- No compromises with the quality of cleaning
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Same-day and emergency quotes available
- Competitive deals with no hidden fees or extra charges
How Much Does It Cost To Book Your After-vacancy Cleaning With Us?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Post-lease Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Crews Are Among The Best You Can Book In KT1
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Kingston?
- Pre-scheduled checkout cleaning at Fairfield Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 2PY.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Albert Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 3DQ.
- Move-out cleaning at Church Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 3DJ.
- Emergency post-vacancy cleaning at Portman Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 3DY.
A Hassle-free Service Process
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions or further requirements throughout the entire service process. We will listen carefully to everything you have to say and react accordingly.
First and foremost, we rely on the qualities of our cleaning staff. Even the best cleaners, however, might have a pedestrian day at work. To avoid any drops in our performance, we include a quality supervisor in every team. Their task is to check the overall quality and the results of the procedures and tick off the successful chores. We are perfectionists about what we do, and if something does not look right, we will come back and re-clean it.
The Benefits For Property Owners
We keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Trust The Local Tenancy Cleaning Leader
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Berrylands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Coombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Motspur Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Malden
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Norbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tolworth
Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Kingsfisher Leisure Centre. Located in Fairfield Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1, this centre offers excellent modern leisure facilities to the vibrant community of Kingston. The centre is owned by the borough Council and operated privately on its behalf. It is included with a 25 metre, tropical style, swimming pool that has a wave machine attached. Kingfisher Leisure Centre has also an air-conditioned, state-of-the-art gym with more than 65 pieces of modern fitness stations. There are also two squash courts and crèche facilities on the site of the leisure centre, as well as a health spa facility, included with sauna and steam rooms.
- Kingston Bridge. It is thought that there was a crossing place at the river in the area of Kensington for several thousand years because of the position of the Thames basin. It is also considered that when Roman Emperor Julius Ceasar visited England he passed the river at the site where the Kingston Bridge stands today. Kingston Bridge was the only crossing point of the River Thames between London Bridge and Staines Bridge until 1729, when the Putney Bridge was constructed. The first bridge here was placed around 1219, made by wood, and it was in 1825 when Edward Lapidge designed and built the current stone bridge. This beautiful creation is considered the envy of many in the architectural world.
- Kingston Museum. Located in Wheatfield Way, Kingston Upon Thames KT1, the museum was established in 1904, though much of both the interior and exterior were largely restored during the 1990s. Kingston Museum tracks the town’s illustrious history, its royal connections, as well as the way locals have lived in this beautiful riverside locality for the last few thousand years. The facility has on displays a large number of local artefacts, manuscripts and literature sources, relating to Kingston and its community. On the site of the museum there is also an art gallery and local history research rooms.