Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Putney SW15
Serving SW15 Tenants And Landlords Since 1998
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your SW15 Tenancy Cleaning Contractor?
- Consistent premium quality of performance.
- The most cost-effective service packages on the market, starting from £90 only!
- Multiple payment options.
- Fully trained and uniformed cleaning teams.
- Uncompromising quality control.
- Cutting-edge equipment and biodegradable detergents for perfect results.
- Constant communication with your landlords and sorting out their requirements.
- Outstanding reputation among property owners all around South West London and Putney (SW15 postcode) in particular.
- Short-notice service – we will do the cleaning within 2-3 days after you get in touch with us.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Clear-out Cleaning In Putney At A Glance
Can you get a tenancy cleaning service that is both affordable and fast, and you do not have to make a compromise with quality? Check the Anyclean exclusive offer and you will see the positive answer! We are a well-established cleaning contractor that operates in all of South West London. Now the tenants and landlords who live in Putney SW15 also can take advantage of our premium services that we deliver seven days per week, all throughout the year. All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment – we will take care of everything else.
With Anyclean, you do not have to worry about lingering due dates or unsatisfactory results. We usually perform the tenancy cleaning procedures within 2-3 days of your first call. Our teams consist of hard working, highly skilled, and knowledgeable experts who always get the job done, regardless of the initial sanitary condition of your former residence. They operate with the latest-generation powerful equipment, combined with biodegradable, health-safe cleaning components for your complete peace of mind.
We will never make a compromise with the quality of services we deliver. At the same time the market allows us to keep a reasonable and affordable level of fees that goes easy on your pocket. Anyclean has completely removed time for completion as a price determining factor and instead relies on factors like total square footage of treatment and the number of rooms in the residence.
The prices you see are final, there are no contract fees or additional charges included. Once you receive your concrete price quote, it is not a subject of change. Please notice, that carpet cleaning is a separate service and if you want to add it to your package you need to notify our customer representatives.
*Our team will need one parking spot for the Anyclean van. In case your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply. Applies to all landlord/tenant cleans in London.
Anyclean’s Professional Teams
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Putney
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us an email via the Contact form and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Or you can call us on 020 7099 6964 – our customer support centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
We have complete and utter faith in the skills of our specialists. But we understand our customers and the property owners need something more palpable. Therefore, we include a quality supervisor in every team, whose single task is to oversee the results of the entire process. With a detailed, comprehensive spreadsheet in hand, these former cleaners are uncompromising when it comes to quality control and force the cleaners to do their best effort.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Effective communications is the ultimate step to successful cleaning. After all, it is the landlords who have the greater interest in tenancy cleaning, and they have much more specific requirements about the tasks and results they want to see. Communicating with them is not just a polite gesture – it is the easiest way to avoid misunderstandings and misgivings once the cleaning is over.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Apart from Putney SW15, Anyclean operates in all residential areas of South West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Streatham SW16
- End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14.
We regularly update the list of the neighbouring areas and postcodes we cover. Please check the above list to see if we provide EOT cleaning services in your part of the capital. Please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to confirm if we can visit your home. Thank you.
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the East Putney Underground station at Upper Richmond Rd, London SW15 2SZ, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
The Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
We approach the task at hand very comprehensively, going for a deep-clean treatment of all rooms, paying attention to items and areas that you have used daily (furniture, kitchen utensils, and the bathroom vanities). Many of our cleaning technicians have been in the business for over a decade – they know what to expect in a normal London home, they know which areas require more attention, and where to concentrate their effort.
While we realize that every residence has its own peculiar features, the traditional chores we always perform are:
General cleaning tasks:
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all premises.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Dusting and cleaning of window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Dusting and cleaning of all door frames and handles.
- Moving all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and polishing of all plastic, glass, wooden, and metal surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Disposal of any garbage left behind.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin or bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities – sink, taps, drawers, shelves, mirrors, etc.
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances (toaster, microwave oven, etc.).
- Oven deep-clean, removal of grime, grease, and rust – if necessary.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Restocking the recycle bins with plastic bags.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“I can summarize your service in one word – hassle-free. To be honest, I did nothing – just made a call, gave Anyclean the address and described them my flat. That was it. Then it was the call from my landlord that all was well and he had no further requirements. You definitely live up to your reputation!”
“I had used Anyclean as a carpet cleaning contractor a few times before, so I had not worries when I trusted you with the tenancy cleaning of my previous flat. It is worth mentioning, though, that you manage to keep your price down and somehow lift your performance up.”
“My landlady was absolutely certain I would screw up my tenancy cleaning, so I had to call my sister who is somewhat of an expert on these matters and ask for help. She said “Call Anyclean!” It was a double win – good deal on the service and the priceless triumph when I saw my landlady’s face afterwards! The small things in life…”