Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Notting Hill
Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Help In The Heart Of West London
Anyclean's checkout cleaning crews are the most effective you can book in Notting Hill
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your After-vacancy Cleaning In W11?
- A completely reliable and trustworthy service, as testified by our reputation.
- Some of the most competitive price rates you will find in West London, starting from just £80!
- A comprehensive set of cleaning procedures for your complete peace of mind.
- Constant communication with landlords/property owners.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Short-notice service – we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 days.
- Powerful professional equipment and a selection of biodegradable cleaning components for satisfactory results.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable cleaning teams.
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Move Out Treatment Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Our Notting Hill Cleaning Crews
We are proud to have assembled some of the best cleaning teams in West London – efficient, hardworking and determined to get any job done. We love a cleaning challenge in whatever form – a rusty oven, a stained carpet, discolored furniture. We know we can fully restore the comfort and appeal of any home in a couple of hours if you trust us with the task.
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor and a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association. Many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade, so rest assured – you can hardly find more experienced and better prepared specialists for the job.
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Jobs In The Area
- Same-day checkout cleaning at Portobello Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2DY.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Clarendon Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 4JG.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Ledbury Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2AA.
- Pre-scheduled move out cleaning at Westbourne Park Rd, Notting Hill, London W2 5QL.
Our Simple Service Process Is A Guarantee For Success
It Is Easy To Book
Just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 or send us a price inquiry through the contact form and we will get back in touch within 24 hours!
Uncompromising Quality Control In Every Procedure
One of the main reasons we have managed to maintain our reputation as a premium quality cleaning contractor is the permanent focus on quality control. Every team includes a quality supervisor whose task is to oversee the procedure progress and make sure all chores are finished in compliance with our standards of performance. But Anyclean goes a step further than most service providers – we invite property owners to do the final check-up with us and voice their concerns or additional requirements so that we can address them immediately, before the team is off to the next appointment. This saves us a lot of time and effort and also ensures a hassle-free finish to the end of tenancy cleaning job.
Benefits For The Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Trust The Local Leaders In Post-lease Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
“I am so glad to have made the right choice with Anyclean – saved me a lot of time and nerves, and probably a few pounds as well!”
Margaret G., Whitchurch Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 4AT
“Anyclean has been a reliable partner for our residential building for almost ten years! People come and go, but your quality remains unchanged!”
Patrick I., house estate manager
“Everything – from the window sills to the small rugs in the bathroom – looked spotless clean, refreshed, somehow renewed. I could have never managed it myself!”
Anne B., Walmer Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 4EY
Did You Know That...?
- Notting Hill is a residential area in West London, in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The area was best known for Portobello Market, which takes place on Portobello Road and runs every day except Sunday, as well as for the Notting Hill carnival, which is held annually on the last weekend in August.
- The 1999 film Notting Hill, starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts, did much to promote and raise interest in the area of Notting Hill.
- Notting Hill is not the only movie to feature the area of Notting Hill in its scenes. Other productions that did so include: A Hard Day’s Night, Withnail and I, The Italian Job, and Quadrophenia.
- The world-famous Portobello Road Market, in Notting Hill, is definitely one of London’s best markets. It is a mile-long street market that trades a wide variety of goods, clothes, food, antiques, most of which are being sold on different days. But wherever day you visit the site, you will find a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs, situated alongside the Portobello Road and off it.
- Notting Hill Carnival is the world’s second largest street festival ( the largest is the one in Rio, Brasil). It is held over the Sunday and Monday on the last weekend in August and, as the Monday of this week is always announced a Bank Holiday in England, so everyone can join the party. The main attraction of the Notting Hill Carnival is the parade which stretches over a road that is about three miles in length. The music at the carnival is predominantly Carribbean, but there are also more pop-chart oriented performances.
Some of the past and present Notting Hill’s residents include:
- Musician Damon Albarn (born 1968) who is best known as the frontman of the group Blur.
- Designer Bella Freud (born 1961).
- Designer and daughter of the former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney, Stella McCartney (born 1971).
- Icelandix Singer Bjork (born 1965).
- Musician, singer-songwriter and occasional actor Robbie Williams (born 1974).
- German model Claudia Schiffer (born 1970).