Trustworthy End Of Tenancy Cleaning Maida Vale W9
Outstanding After-vacancy Cleaning Service In W9
Why should you choose Anyclean as your Maida Vale tenancy cleaning contractor?
- We work with the best cleaning technicians in West London.
- We offer you reasonable, cost-effective service packages.
- We provide a thorough, deep-clean treatment for the entire residence.
- We work seven days per week, all throughout the year – including National and Bank Holidays.
- We are trustworthy and reliable – twenty years of professional success prove the point.
- We contact your landlord or house estate manager and work out their preferences.
- We fully cover the property by our Insurance and Liability Policy.
- We offer outstanding customer support throughout the entire service process.
Tenancy Clear-out Services In Maida Vale W9 By Anyclean
You've packed your boxes, contacted the move-out company, and prepare to give the keys back to your landlord. There is only one tedious task left – the least unpleasant of them all. What if we told you do not need to clean your former home and still fulfil your tenancy contract? This is precisely what you get if you delegate the horrid chore to Anyclean and our team of hard working helpers.
In fact, you get so much more! You get to spend a peaceful afternoon with your friends or family while we do our magic; you get to impress your former landlord with a tenancy cleaning that exceeds even their most optimistic expectations; and you achieve all that while you invest only a modest amount in our service package!
Does it sound too good to be true? Well, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about our service and pricing details. We are available seven days per week In Maida Vale W9 and all of West London, so we can easily accommodate you even if you need emergency cleaning help.
Is our service really that cost-effective? Check a few cleaning contractors in Maida Vale and then come back to us – we guarantee that Anyclean provides the best quality for the money you pay. But even better than that – you can actually check the price of your service package before you even pick up the phone.
Unlike many of our competitors, Anyclean relies on a system of fixed estimates that are never subject to change. There are no hidden fees, contract charges or anything of that sort. And time for completion is not your concern – it is ours! You never pay more if we need to spend additional time on site.
*The Anyclean teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, we may have to add a parking fee to your quote. We will notify you accordingly.
**Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service. If you want us to take care of it as well, notify our customer representatives accordingly.
Our cleaning teams are the best in the business
It may sound immodest at first, but when you see the results we deliver, you will agree with our self-confidence. Many of our cleaners have been in the business for over ten years – they have seen pretty much everything when it comes to home cleaning and maintenance. A few nasty stains, some mould spots in the bathroom or a bit of grease on the kitchen stove will not frighten them – in fact, our teams relish a good cleaning challenge. They work effectively, quickly, and accurately – because they value and respect your time as much as theirs.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In W9?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer support representatives will walk you through your options and the booking process. Or you can send us a price inquiry through the Contact Form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
We apply uncompromising quality control for every single task our teams perform. Specially assigned quality supervisors inspect the cleaning site upon completion and fill in comprehensive assessment task sheets. We also invite both the tenants and the property owners to join us for a final overview of the results. Should there be any further requests, our cleaning teams will come back and re-do the problematic spots – FREE OF CHARGE!
Beneficial For Property Owners
First and foremost, we realise the end of tenancy cleaning procedure benefits the property owners far more than it does the tenants. So we contact your landlords and specify their requirements first – this way we avoid any potential misunderstandings throughout the service process.
Local Leaders In Checkout Cleaning
Anyclean operates in every residential area of West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Holland Park W11
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Notting Hill
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2.5-mile radius around the Maida Vale station of the Underground at Elgin Ave, London W9 1JS, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What does our service package include?
For people who are about to do tenancy cleaning for the first time – think of your yearly or spring overall cleaning, buff it up by 50% and you will get a very good notion of what we bring to the table. Our specialists have extensive experience in home maintenance and know too well the usual problematic spots. They will pay attention to every little detail and leave your former residence as clean, neat, and ordered as the day you moved in.
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Special attention to the vacuuming of upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, metal, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Garbage and waste removal.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Fridge defrost and thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean; removal of any accumulated grime, grease or rust, if necessary.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (including microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of the counter tops and all cooking surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – shower curtain, sink, taps, mirrors, drawers, shelves, etc.
What do our customers have to say about the services we provide?
"The professionalism of your cleaners is only matched by their friendly and open-minded attitude! Anyclean has the friendliest service team in the business!"
"Arguably the easiest cleaning contractor to book in West London! The girl on the phone told me everything I needed to know in five minutes. It took her five minutes more to schedule the appointment... And that was it! I was set up and ready to go in about ten minutes!"
"Anyclean's carpet cleaning is absolutely amazing. I was so worried this would be the reason I lose my tenancy deposit, but the guys saved the day with some magic!"