First-class Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill W11
Excellent Carpet Treatment For W11 Home And Business Owners
Our top-notch carpet care services are at your disposal seven days per week in Notting Hill
What Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off, regular care, post-tenancy deep cleans
- Commercial carpet washing (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does It Cost To Book Your Carpet Cleaning With Us?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Flexible appointments
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Money-back Guarantee
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
Home Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Washing
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in W11!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Keep the discolouring, dust smothering, and coffee stains at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in W11 - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top technicians are qualified to treat all types of rugs - both natural-fibre and synthetic. No transport or moving fees required - we clean them on the spot!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Notting Hill
- Regular house carpet washing and dust removal at Westbourne Park Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 1EP.
- Emergency anti-mould treatment and spots removal at St Luke's Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 1DP.
- Upholstered furniture steam washing at Tavistock Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 1AW.
- Monthly office carpet maintenance at Aldridge Rd Villas, Notting Hill, London W11 1BL.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Apply?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Leaders In Hot Water Extraction
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Little Venice
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Shepherds Bush
- Carpet Cleaning West Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning White City
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington Olympia
- Carpet Cleaning North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"I was immensely impressed by you positive professional attitude and the punctuality of your cleaners - they arrived ten minutes early and did the job within the scheduled deadline. I will definitely book your carpet cleaning again in the future!"
F. Guiness, Talbot Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 1JR
Did You Know That...?
- Notting Hill is a residential area in West London, in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The area was best known for Portobello Market, which takes place on Portobello Road and runs every day except Sunday, as well as for the Notting Hill carnival, which is held annually on the last weekend in August.
- The 1999 film Notting Hill, starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts, did much to promote and raise interest in the area of Notting Hill.
- Notting Hill is not the only movie to feature the area of Notting Hill in its scenes. Other productions that did so include: A Hard Day’s Night, Withnail and I, The Italian Job, and Quadrophenia.
- The world-famous Portobello Road Market, in Notting Hill, is definitely one of London’s best markets. It is a mile-long street market that trades a wide variety of goods, clothes, food, antiques, most of which are being sold on different days. But wherever day you visit the site, you will find a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs, situated alongside the Portobello Road and off it.
- Notting Hill Carnival is the world’s second largest street festival ( the largest is the one in Rio, Brasil). It is held over the Sunday and Monday on the last weekend in August and, as the Monday of this week is always announced a Bank Holiday in England, so everyone can join the party. The main attraction of the Notting Hill Carnival is the parade which stretches over a road that is about three miles in length. The music at the carnival is predominantly Carribbean, but there are also more pop-chart oriented performances.
Some of the past and present Notting Hill’s residents include:
- Musician Damon Albarn (born 1968) who is best known as the frontman of the group Blur.
- Designer Bella Freud (born 1961).
- Designer and daughter of the former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney, Stella McCartney (born 1971).
- Icelandix Singer Bjork (born 1965).
- Musician, singer-songwriter and occasional actor Robbie Williams (born 1974).
- German model Claudia Schiffer (born 1970).