End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepherds Bush W12 Overview
Anyclean Premium Ltd. is the perfect partner to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning procedure for you. We have been in the home treatment and maintenance business for the past eighteen years, asserting our reputation as one of the most reliable service providers in Shepherds Bush and all of West London. Our cleaning team consists of perfectly trained, hardworking, and motivated professionals who are fully capable of dealing with any hygienic or sanitary problem. Backed up by a powerful arsenal of cutting-edge cleaning machinery and meticulously selected biodegradable materials, the Anyclean technicians will deliver the required results with no hassle.
We realize the transition from one place of residence to another is particularly stressful and burdensome. At Anyclean, we strive to make your experience as comfortable and simplistic as possible. Our teams operate seven days per week, all holidays included, so you can book us at your earliest convenience. We even get in touch with your property owners and work out their preferences for the procedure.
Does it sound like the kind of service you need right now? Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about our packages – we will be more than happy to help.
The Advantages Of Our Offer
- Some of the most competitive price rates in West London, starting from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- Multiple payment options.
- Perfectly trained, experienced, and skilled cleaning teams.
- Non-stop availability – you can book Anyclean even on National and Bank Holidays.
- We are thoroughly reliable and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
- Short notice service – it rarely takes us more than 2-3 days to plan and execute the cleaning.
- Cutting-edge equipment and organic-based cleaning materials.
- A comprehensive Insurance and Liability policy.
- Constant communication with the property owners, full coverage of their preferences and requirements.
- Knowledgeable and helpful customer support.
Get The Best Tenancy Cleaning Deals With Us
Anyclean can offer you the best quality of service for the money you pay. Does that sound too overconfident? Well, let’s break down the numbers for you. We have come up with our own system of fixed estimates, based on the total square footage of standard London residences and the number of rooms for treatment (check the chart below). There are no additional charges or contract fees – you only pay for what you get.
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
*Once you receive your quote, it cannot be changed. Anyclean will always provide you with a precise procedure price before, and never after the cleaning.
**Carpet cleaning is a separate service and therefore charged separately. If you want to add it to your package, please notify us accordingly.
***Our teams will require one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply.
What Does A Tenancy Cleaning Service Package Include?
The idea of the procedure is to prepare the residence for its future tenants. We, therefore, have to provide a thorough deep sanitary treatment of all rooms and general areas. Our teams usually concentrate on heavy-traffic points in the bathroom, kitchen, and the living-room, but we never neglect the small details as well. Here is a quick look at what our task sheet may look like:
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs, stools) and sweeping underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all drawers and shelves.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, shutters, curtains, and blinds.
- Garbage disposal.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any accumulated grease, rust, and grime (if necessary).
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and appliances (microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Restocking all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough cleaning of all bathroom vanities (mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower curtain, etc.).
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with anti-bacteria detergents.
The People Who Work For You
The number one reason why we are so confident of the quality of our service is the team we have assembled throughout the years. Some of the cleaners have been with us for over a decade – a large period in our field of work. It accounts for hundreds of successful procedures, thousands of work hours, immense knowledge, and skill to deal with every cleaning-related problem you can think of. Furthermore, we provide our staff members with the exclusive opportunity to take advantage of the best training institutions in the business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians always stay on top of their game and in touch with the latest trends and innovations in home cleaning.
Quality Control Policy
Quality control really isn’t quantum physics – it is the simple compliance with established standards and regulations. We make it even more simple and easy to sustain by assigning quality supervisors to all our cleaning teams. Thus we are certain every procedure, and even every chore is performed within the required levels of excellence. And since we work in a result-oriented business, once we meet our own standards, we are certain the service will satisfy the customer.
Anyclean, however, is perfectly willing to put that principle to the practical test. We invite all our customers and the property owners, should they wish, to join us while we do our final quality screening. If there is even the slightest blight in the residence, our team will come back and remove it – guaranteed!
What Do Our Customers Say About Anyclean?
“I’ve leased the flat for almost twenty years now and every time I change tenants I tell them to book Anyclean – it simply is the easiest and best choice in the area.”
“If someone told me my former flat could be thoroughly cleaned in just under three hours I would have laughed in their face. I had to see it to believe it – you guys are cleaning terminators! Impressive!”
“I am so glad now that a colleague of mine talked me out of doing the tenancy cleaning on my own and gave me Anyclean’s number! It was money well spent and time even better spared!”
Where can you find us?
If you are not a Shepherds Bush resident you can still take advantage of our services in all of West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hanwell W7
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Notting Hill
Book Your Appointment With Anyclean
All you have to do is give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964. It takes about five minutes to set up an appointment at a suitable time. Our customer support centre is available from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00. You can also send us a price inquiry via the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours.