First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoneleigh
A Trustworthy After-tenancy Cleaning Contractor In Surrey
Why Should You Pick Anyclean To Do Your Checkout Cleaning?
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Next-level quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Fixed price rates - there are no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- A team of result-oriented and hard working experts
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklist on the market
- Non-stop availability, including all holidays
- We provide same-day and emergency bookings at our regular rates
- Extremely easy to book - all it takes is a 10-minute phone call
Get To Know Our Top-Level Stoneleigh Cleaning Crews
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London and Surrey.
Our Most Recent Jobs In The Area
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We believe that communication with your landlord/lady is a must - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaners Banstead
- End of tenancy cleaners Belmont
- End of tenancy cleaners Beddington
- End of tenancy cleaners Cheam
- End of tenancy cleaners Ewell
- End of tenancy cleaners Epsom
- End of tenancy cleaners Headley
- End of tenancy cleaners Horton
- End of tenancy cleaners Langley Vale
- End of tenancy cleaners Nork
- End of tenancy cleaners South Cheam
- End of tenancy cleaners South Sutton
- End of tenancy cleaners Tattenham Corner
- End of tenancy cleaners Worcester Park
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the local train station at Stoneleigh, Epsom KT19 0QZ, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Do We Cover During A Post-vacancy Cleaning?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- Although there has been a settlement on this site for a very long time, the built-up residential area of Stoneleigh KT17 dates only from the development boom of the 20s and 30s of the 20th century. Between the Great Wars of the 20th century, houses were being built all around the Capital at a quite incredible rate. The area grew rapidly reflecting into a great deal of countryside having been vanished forever. Maps from the early 1930s indicates that the land was mainly “Meadowland and Permanent Grass” with small localities with forests and woodland. The local railway station was built 1932 and the Stoneleigh’s residential areas were developed until the reminder of the decade.
- Premier Inn Epsom North is conveniently situated within a mile of Stoneleigh Railway Station, which provides service to Waterloo. Located at 272 Kingston Road, in the borough of Ewell and Epsom, the hotel offers well equipped and comfortable guest rooms, some of which can accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 children, aged under 16 years. All rooms are included with TV, desk, tea/coffee making facilities and satellite channels. There is a full all-you-can-eat breakfast and free breakfast for children, who are accompanied by an adult having a full breakfast. Premier Inn Epsom North Hotel has also an on-site restaurant and pub area, as well as a 24-hour front desk, non-smoking rooms and facilities designed for disabled guests. This is the ideal place whether for the business traveller or tourists alike.
Famous people associated with Stoneleigh KT17:
- Playwright, screenwriter, actor and critic John Osborne (1929-1994), who is best known for his 1956 play, Look Back in Anger, which transformed British theatre, lived at 68 Stoneleigh Park Road. In his autobiography, A Better Class Of Person, he extensively recounts his experience as an adolescent living in the 30s and 40s Stoneleigh and Ewell.
- Writer, physician, lecturer and author Jane Wilson-Howarth (born 1954), who has written three travel health guides and two travel narratives, as well as many articles and scientific papers, spent her childhood in Stoneleigh, where she began her education.