Experienced End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton TW17
Your Reliable TW17 Tenancy Cleaning Partner
You can book our Shepperton move-out cleaning specialists seven days per week on 020 7099 6964
The Benefits Of Choosing Anyclean
- A team of highly skilled and friendly cleaning experts
- The most comprehensive checklist in the business (see below)
- Same-day and emergency quotes available
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Meticulous quality control and strict check-ups upon completion
- Excellent communication with the property owners
How Much Will It Cost To Book An After-tenancy Cleaning With Anyclean?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Move-out Cleaning Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
The Best TW17 Post-vacancy Cleaners Are At Your Disposal
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Shepperton
- End of tenancy cleaning at Dunboe Pl, Shepperton TW17 9HH.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Glebeland Gardens, Shepperton TW17 9BB.
- Same-day move out cleaning at Broadlands Avenue, Shepperton TW17 9DJ.
- Post-tenancy deep-clean at Manor farm Avenue, Shepperton TW17 9AD.
A Hassle-free Service Process
Getting In Touch
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
For Property Owners
Before we get to the cleaning, we always meet with your landlord or housing company to work out their specific requirements. In our experience, this can save both sides a lot of time and nerves.
Strict Quality Control
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Where Can You Book Us?
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chertsey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Egham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lyne
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Staines
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sunbury-on-Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walthon on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weybridge
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
"The best move-out cleaning crew in Shepperton - hands down! I was impressed how easy it was to book a team for my procedure, and their performance was excellent!"
T. Peterson, Mere Rd, Shepperton TW17 9BN