Office Cleaning Eltham SE9
Impeccable Sanitary Performance By The Leading Contractor In Eltham SE9
Does your present sanitary maintenance partner provide an adequate level of service? Do you feel like you get the best quality for the money you pay? If the answers to both questions are negative, you should seriously consider what Anyclean has to offer!
Who are we? Anyclean is one of the most respected and trustworthy cleaning contractors with an extensive network of high-profile crews all around Greater London. The company was founded in 1998 by young entrepreneur Nick Vassilev and has since emerged as a tour de force in the world of corporate and commercial sanitary maintenance. What can we do for your Eltham SE9 organisation? We can assess your premises from a hygienic point of view and provide a roadmap for the most efficient regular maintenance. Our customer representatives can help you design the most advantageous, tailor-made service package that would fully suit the requirements and needs of your company. Not only that - Anyclean is one of the most flexible contractors when it comes to pricing, so we will help you stay within budget.
Does this sound like a better deal already? If you want to discuss a potential service plan with us in more detail, please get in touch with our customer support team on 020 7099 6964 or send us a price inquiry via the Contact form. Do not worry about scheduling and timetables - the Anyclean crews operate seven days per week, all Bank and National Holidays included. If you need an all-round sanitary support for your business, we are at your full disposal to provide it! You can also rely on us in the neighbouring areas of Lee SE12 and Lewisham SE13.
Ten Reasons Why We Are Better Than Any Other SE9 Commercial Cleaner
- We have sustained outstanding professional reputation throughout the past twenty years
- Our technicians are among the best-trained, the most motivated, and highly-skilled in the business
- We operate with cutting-edge equipment and the latest biodegradable detergents for prime quality results
- Anyclean can offer you the most advantageous deals and special offers, available on the market in South East London
- Our comprehensive portfolio of hygienic services will keep your premises in pristine condition 24/7
- You can count on us seven days per week, 365 days of the year - all holidays included
- Impeccable professional certification and accreditation
- A personal account manager for every commercial and corporate customer
- A tailor-made service approach - we will fully adjust to your preferences and demands
- Uncompromising quality control and strictly following the company operative guidelines for your complete peace of mind.
How Do We Price Our Services?
The cornerstone of our policy is flexibility - both in pricing and in service approach. Anyclean does not work with fixed hourly rates or prepaid packages that may be totally unsuitable for your company. Instead, we have adopted a more fluctuating cost of service model, based on a number of factors:
- The total square footage of the treated premises
- The estimated time for completion of all tasks
- The range of delivered procedures
- The ratio between general areas and office space (see our cleaning portfolio below for more details)
- The frequency of visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements).
Once we take all this into account, we can come back with a detailed, precise price quote. As you can notice, most of these factors can only be assessed on the spot - but you will not have to pay a single pound for it! Anyclean provides all its Eltham customers with absolutely free, non-binding preliminary consultations. Thus you can found out the potential range of your sanitary budget without having to commit to a long-term contract.
Anyclean's Office Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
How important is to keep your premises in prime hygienic condition? Every experienced office manager or business owner would respond it is fundamental. From ensuring comfortable and health-safe conditions for your staff to creating a favourable first impression on your partners and customers, the various hygienic tasks constitute a mandatory minimum for every respectable company. How does Anyclean adjust to such responsibility? By taking care of the following chores:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - conference rooms, staff rooms, cafeterias, canteens, waiting rooms, lobbies, foyers, reception desks, elevators, hallways, staircases, etc.
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more information on this option)
- After-builders office clean.
*Anyclean has very strict operative guidelines and quality control policy to make sure the delivered results respond to your expectations. At the same time, we establish a mutually beneficial relationship of trust and respect with our customers - they can contact us at any time with suggestions and requirements on how to improve the service.
A Team Of True Professionals
Professionalism is not just about how quickly or how well you can do your job. It is also about accuracy, punctuality, attention to detail, and personal integrity. Of course, personal certification and expertise remain on the top of the list of requirements for our Eltham office cleaning technicians. But Anyclean is very selective about the long-term ambitions of its cleaners - we only want to work with people who see themselves in the first tier of experts in the field within five or ten years.
We expect extra motivation and dedication from each member of the team. Every new technician has to go through an initial 12-week rigorous training program, which only the best can survive. But this is just the first step of a neverending quest for perfection. Perfection, naturally, is not possible - but as long as we strive for it, we become better every day.
You should keep in mind that Anyclean:
- Is an associate member of National Carpet Cleaners Association, the Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the British Institute for Cleaning Science;
- Is fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH and holds the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place;
- Has been recognised as an ISO:9001 company for its sustained excellence in quality management systems.
Additional Premium Procedures We Provide
- Hard floor cleaning - restore your marble, limestone, terracotta or granite floors to their original impeccable condition with Anyclean's specialised treatment. We are equipped with the latest-generation technology to battle persistent stains, discoloured spots, and stretch-marks. The anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss make sure you get the best quality of service for the money you pay.
- High-rise window cleaning - only the best of the best will dare to brave the wind shear at a hundred feet above the ground for the sake of window cleaning. Luckily for you, Anyclean has some of the most daring and experienced high-rise window cleaners in South East London in its ranks. We will deliver immaculate results and sustainable exterior building maintenance at the best price rates in the city!
- Commercial pressure washing - there is no need to put up with the bleak screen of grime and dirt that covers the outdoor vicinity of your retail, commercial, and corporate premises. Pressure washing is both quick and effective and can be applied to a wide range of hard surfaces - from concrete and metals to PVC and wooden planking. Within minutes the treated alleyways, driveways, sidewalks, parking and cargo areas, building facades, railings, and fences will be shining brightly!
How do you sign up for Anyclean services? Call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will walk you through the initial phases of signing a cleaning contract with us. You can also send us a price inquiry via the Contact form.