Outstanding Office Cleaning Balham SW12
Faithfully Serving SW12 Businesses Since 1998
Our Office Cleaning Maintenance At A Glance
This is a quick overview of the range of procedures we provide for most of our commercial customers. Of course, the demands of your business may require adding certain chores or excluding others. Rest assured, we have both the knowledge and the experience to adjust to any specific case.
- Overall office sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ one-off/ specific arrangements
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Office carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and sanitising
- Conference rooms maintenance
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (halls, waiting rooms, staff rooms, lobbies, canteens, cafeterias, etc.)
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- After-builders office clean
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive prices.
Free Pricing Consultations - We Will Help You Make The Best Choice For Your Business
All of the above sounds very good, but how much does an Anyclean service package cost? It depends on a number of factors - the size of your business premises, the range of procedures you will need, the frequency of visits, and the estimated time for completion. Only when we take all these into account, can we come back with a concrete offer. Anyclean, however, is one of the few Balham office cleaning contractors that offer its price consultations for free - we are confident that you can hardly find better deals on the market.
What Makes Us The Number One Office Cleaning Provider In SW12?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Cleaners Selection Policy And Training
As one of the most reputable companies in the field, Anyclean makes no compromises with the personal and professional qualities of the people who work for us. We have a meticulous selection policy in place, including interviews, reference checks and extensive vetting. Every new cleaner undergoes a rigorous twelve-week training program, regardless of any previous experience. Then we incorporate them in already existing teams - this unique blend of experience and the newbies' desire to prove their mettle is what sets us apart from the competition.
Anyclean works with two of the UK's most respected educational institutions in our industry - the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association - to keep our teams with the latest advancements in the field.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
Anyclean has been granted the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place. We are also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
How Do I Get In Touch With You?
If you want to schedule an appointment with one of our customer representatives, give us a call on 020 7099 6964. We are available:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
You can also send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact form - we usually respond to those within 24 hours (allow up to 48 hours during weekends and holidays).
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Balham Post Office at 90 Balham High Rd, London SW12 9AG, United Kingdom
The Balham SW12 Cleaning Partner You Can Thoroughly Rely On
Can premium quality coexist with a reasonable cost of service? Every business owner and office manager in Balham who has decided to trust Anyclean with the sanitary maintenance of their premises will answer "yes". We are widely recognised as one of the most capable and trustworthy commercial, corporate, and office cleaning providers in South West London, with almost twenty years of professional experience and impeccable service record. We have worked for leading international corporations, some of London's most famous financial institutions and retailers. Yet, we are particularly proud that our customer base is represented by family-run and local-based small businesses that can rely on our support and keep their maintenance budget within affordable limits.
Anyclean has assembled a time of proficient specialists who possess intrinsic knowledge in effective office maintenance. They are used to working with tight deadlines and can deliver excellent results faster than any competitor in Balham. Our crews treat not only offices, but retail and commercial premises, warehouses, and logistic centres. You name it - we clean it, employing an arsenal of latest-generation machines and an exclusive selection of biodegradable detergents. We are a green-aware company that puts a lot of thought in eco-friendly and health-safe cleaning.
Can we adjust to the peculiar timetable demands of your business? Most certainly - we operate seven days per week, and our working hours are longer than most other service contractors in South West London. This allows us to schedule our visits in a time-frame that does not disrupt the natural flow of your business. If you want to find out more about the range of procedures we provide, feel free to contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Immaculate Results And Hassle-free Customer Experience
The effective hygienic maintenance of the working place is a mandatory condition for every respectable business. It must not, however, come at the price of disruptions in the timetable of your staff. Perfect scheduling is one of the service features we pay most attention to. We carefully assess the estimated time for completion of all necessary tasks and then work out the best timeframe for our visits.
Our crews put a special focus on health and safety concerns, especially when it comes to office premises. We treat the high-traffic areas (common spaces, staff rooms, restrooms) with powerful anti-bacterial components so that germs, bacteria, and other hazardous allergens have no chance to flourish. We want to make sure that your staff comes not only to a neat and comfortable environment but also to a working place that is perfectly safe for their health.
We understand how important appearances are in the ultra-competitive environment of corporate and commercial London. Rest assured, our technicians have outstanding attention to detail and will spot even the tiniest stains or finger prints on the desk or the floor.
Additional Premium Services We Provide
- High-rise window cleaning - we frequently clean building facades at heights that few dare to even look at. Our experienced specialists are fully certified to operate cradles, cherry pickers and abseiling rope systems to gain access to the trickiest spots on the exterior of your corporate buildings. We run extensive risk assessment before every procedure - rest assured, your property is safe with us.
- Industrial-grade pressure washing - the ultimate treatment for the immediate vicinity of your business premises, including sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, parking and cargo areas, building facades, railings, and fences. Our crews are equipped with cutting-edge machines that employ 5000 PSI steam-jets - there are no chemicals involved. The procedure is perfectly safe and risk-free and suitable for concrete, wood, metal, brick, and even glass surfaces. We will completely rejuvenate the outlook of any area, for a negligible price too!
- Hard floor cleaning - your marble, granite, limestone, and terracotta floors look pretty amazing when brand new, don't they? But long-term neglect comes with a price - stretch marks, stains, and discoloured areas mar the beauty of even the most imperious floors. Our specialised treatment takes care of that, and more! Its long-lasting effect means a great return for the money you pay. We add diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating to the package.