Highly Efficient Office Cleaning Streatham SW16
Serving SW16 Business Customers Seven Days Per Week
What Can You Expect From Our Service?
Every company poses a different set of sanitary maintenance challenges, and our first task is to recognise the most efficient way to deal with them. We will work in close cooperation with you to find the proper range of procedures your premises need, and the frequency of our visits. Please remember - at any given moment of the service process, you remain in full control of what is going on. You can add or remove a chore, you can schedule an additional visit or cancel one if you find it redundant. This flexibility has made Anyclean one of the leading companies in the sector. Here is an overview of our detailed task sheet:
- General sanitary office maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning
- After-builders office clean
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (canteens, cafeterias, staff rooms, waiting rooms, conference rooms, halls, lobbies, etc.)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive price rates.
Find Out The Price Range Of Your Package
Let's be honest - the cost of service is the most important factor you take into account when you choose your office cleaning provider. Recognising that, we have decided to provide you with unrestricted access to all information regarding our price determination policy. This includes free preliminary consultations as well. Our customer representatives will come and assess your premises and advise you on the most suitable package for your business. We will come up with a concrete offer, but the best thing about it is that none of these steps is binding - you can continue scouting the market for better deals.
What Makes Us The Top Office Cleaning Choice In Streatham?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Our Crews Always Get The Job Done
Doesn't this sound a bit too overconfident? Not really - more than twnety years of experience and numerous successful procedures have shown the extent of our efficiency and professional qualities. Our crews are never late for an appointment, and they are used to working by the clock, delivering premium-quality in tight deadlines. We do not want to interfere in any way with the usual rhythm of your staff, so planning and time management are fundamental features of our cleaning approach.
Great skills and proficient knowledge of commercial sanitary maintenance are fundamental requirements, but they can only get us to a certain level of efficiency and speed of delivery. To make the next step, we rely on cutting-edge industrial-grade equipment and a selection of powerful detergents. Rest assured, every cleaning component, tool or method is extensively tested and proven to be health-safe and risk-free for the environment.
Meticulous Quality Control For Happy Customers
Even the most experienced technicians may skip a beat when performing a multi-task, large-scale procedure. As a trustworthy cleaning partner, however, we cannot tolerate any blemishes in our performance. Therefore, we assign a quality supervisor to every team and expect them to make sure all delivered results respond to Anyclean's standards of excellence.
In our experience, the most effective way to build a long-term relationship of mutual respect and trust with our customers is through positive communication. We kindly ask all our partners to fill in our detailed monthly performance reports so that we have a very good notion of the fields that need improving. We welcome any suggestions and feedback (both positive and negative) as the easiest way to improve our performance.
Professional Accreditation And Certificates
Anyclean has been awarded the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place; and the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems. We are also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and has a fruitful training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Odeon Streatham at 47-49 Streatham High Rd, London SW16 1PW, United Kingdom
Reliable All-round Office Cleaning Help By Anyclean - The Best Choice In Streatham
If your Streatham business is rapidly expanding, so does the pile of maintenance and operational tasks surrounding it. And if you are an already established brand you cannot allow for any slips in performance. In both cases, your company needs effective and reliable sanitary maintenance - something we have excelled at for the past twenty years!
Anyclean is a London-based commercial and domestic cleaning service contractor, founded in 1998. Throughout the last decade, we have made serious inroads in the world of high-end commercial, retail, and corporate sanitary maintenance. Our crews are a preferred cleaning partner not only for large international companies but for family-run businesses or start-ups who have only limited budget to spare on office cleaning. The key to our success? We tailor our service approach to the demands of any peculiar case and respond positively to any challenge.
Anyclean works with fully certified and experienced specialists only - we make no compromises in our cleaners selection policy. If you sign up for our services, you should expect strict punctuality, meticulous attention to detail, and premium quality results. At the same time, we can provide you with some of the most competitive deals available on the market today, combined with exclusive special offers and discounts for regular customers.
If that sounds like something your business can advantage of, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we operate seven days per week, including all holidays.
Schedule An Appointment With Us Today!
For free, non-binding pricing consultations, please schedule an appointment with one of Anyclean's customer representatives (we usually accommodate the visits within 48 hours). You can find us on 020 7099 6964:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.
Additional Premium Cleaning Procedures We Provide In Streatham SW16
- Pressure washing - refresh the outdoor surroundings of your business premises with our powerful pressure washing treatment. It is perfectly risk-free and eco-friendly - we only use 100% pure water, turned to 5000 PSI steam jets by our industrial-grade equipment. We use the procedure to completely remove paint, oil-based stains, dirt, and grime from any type of hard surface - concrete, natural stone, metal, wooden planking, brick and mortar, and even glass. We thoroughly rejuvenate building facades, parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, railing, and fences.
- Hard floor cleaning - with the help of our latest-generation machinery we will restore the perfect look and imperious appeal of your granite, marble, limestone or terracotta floors. The procedure is particularly effective in case of persistent stains, discolouring, and stretch marks. We treat the high-traffic areas with anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss for your complete peace of mind.
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean is a fully certified operator of hydraulic platforms, cradles, and abseiling-rope systems for high vertical building access. We provide corporate and commercial exterior window cleaning at the best price rates in South West London.