Top Quality Carpet Cleaning Balham SW12
Excellent SW12 Carpet Care For Your Home And Office
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- One-off and regular domestic carpet cleaning
- Commercial carpet washing
- Office carpet maintenance
- Spot and stain removal
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Book Anyclean?
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, micro particles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in SW12!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatment that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Leaders In Steam Washing
Serviced Areas in South West London
We've Been Busy in Your Area
These are some of the streets where we have cleaned carpeting, rugs and upholstery recently.
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"With more than twenty people in the office, it is almost impossible to keep your carpets stain or shoe prints-free - or at least so I thought. Anyclean's carpet washers have changed my opinion on how effective the treatment of the carpets can be."
341 Cavendish Rd, London SW12 0PQ
Did You Know That...?
- Balham is a place in South London. It's railway station was opened in 1856 and the tube station in 1926. It is well connected to the City of London and the West End. There is a variety of bars and restaurants in the area as well as small shops and a very famous pub for live music called The Bedford.
- The Regent Balham, located at 21 Chestnut Grove in Balham SW12, is a beautifully restored neighbourhood bar offering tasty British food and a wide selection of wine. Located just within minutes from Balham Tube and Rail Stations, inside this restaurant you will find a welcoming dining room featured with vintage furniture, Chesterfield sofas and deco-style mirrors. The Regent Balham is favourite among locals with its affordable menu and boutique wine list. It is suited for birthday parties, weekend brunches, fun nights out with friends, and its large plasma TV screens are making it ideal for football fans too. And yes, you've guessed correctly, we do offer commercial carpet cleaning to businesses based Balham. Whether your premises feature low pile carpet tiles or luxury wool Axminster, we are equipped to deliver the most thorough service you have seen. Just call 020 7099 6964.
- Balham Bowls Club, as the name suggests, was originally a Bowls club house. It has s relax dining room and offers some of the most delicious dishes in the area of Belham SW12. Mostly renowned for its amasing Sunday Roasts, Balham Bowls Club offers a rich selection of ales, as well as an extensive list of excellent wine.
Notable people born in Balham SW12 include:
- Composer, singer, songwriter Matthew Strachan (born 1970).
- Musician, singer, songwriter, and guitarist Captain Sensible (born Raymound Burns, in 1954).
- Character actress Dame Margaret Taylor Rutherford (1892-1972).
- Politician Brian Leonard Paddick (born 1958), who was the candidate for the Liberal Democrats in the 2008 London Mayoral Election.
- Actor Derek Fowlds (born 1937), who si best known for his role playing Bernard Wooley in the British television series “Yeas, Minister” and “Yeas, Prime Minister”.
- Sport pundit and former footballer James William Thomas “Kimmy” Hill (born 1928).
- Television presenter and celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott (born 1957).
- Television scriptwriter John Richard Thomas Sullivan (1946-2011).
- Scholar John Marco Allegro (1923-1988), who challenged orthodox views of the “Dead Sea Scrolls”, Bible, and the history of religion.
- Cricketer Percy George Harbert Fender (1892-1985).
- Cartoon characters Bob and Margaret, of the Canadian/UK television series, are born in Balham.
- Alternative comedian Brian Arthur John Smith (born 1954) lives in Balham SW12.
- Author and comedian Andrew “Andy” Zaltman (born 1974) lives in Balham.
- Stand-up comedian, actor and writer James Andrew Innes “Jack” Dee (born 1961) lived in Balham.