Top Quality Carpet Cleaning Balham SW12
Excellent SW12 Carpet Care For Your Home And Office
Anyclean's highly skilled carpet cleaners set the standards of quality on the Balham market
What Can We Do For You?
How Much Does Cleaning Carpets Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Book Anyclean?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money back Guarantee
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Make sure your home is health-safe and comfortable by booking the most effective carpet washing in SW12 - Anyclean guarantees top quality for your money.
Commercial Carpet Washing
Anyclean offers affordable carpet washing for large-scale commercial premises, stores, and restaurants - impress your customers with a refreshed and comfortable interior!
Office Carpet Care
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier SW12 experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
If you are worried that your mattress might be infested with dust mites, book Anyclean's powerful steam washing, and we will remove the problem in minutes!
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Balham
- House carpets and rugs cleaning at Oakmead Rd, Balham SW12 9SL.
- Mid-scale commercial premises carpet washing at Balham Station Rd, London SW12 9AZ.
- Post-tenancy hot water extraction at Rowfant Rd, Balham SW17 7AP.
- Emergency mattress cleaning and mould removal at Chestnut Grove, Balham SW12 8JB.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in SW12!
Local Leaders In Steam Washing
Our first-class South West London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas too:
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
"With more than twenty people in the office, it is almost impossible to keep your carpets stain or shoe prints-free - or at least so I thought. Anyclean's carpet washers have changed my opinion on how effective the treatment of the carpets can be."
B. Rhoads, Balham Grove, Balham SW12 8AX
Did You Know That...?
- Balham is a place in South London. It's railway station was opened in 1856 and the tube station in 1926. It is well connected to the City of London and the West End. There is a variety of bars and restaurants in the area as well as small shops and a very famous pub for live music called The Bedford.
- The Regent Balham, located at 21 Chestnut Grove in Balham SW12, is a beautifully restored neighbourhood bar offering tasty British food and a wide selection of wine. Located just within minutes from Balham Tube and Rail Stations, inside this restaurant you will find a welcoming dining room featured with vintage furniture, Chesterfield sofas and deco-style mirrors. The Regent Balham is favourite among locals with its affordable menu and boutique wine list. It is suited for birthday parties, weekend brunches, fun nights out with friends, and its large plasma TV screens are making it ideal for football fans too. And yes, you've guessed correctly, we do offer commercial carpet cleaning to businesses based Balham. Whether your premises feature low pile carpet tiles or luxury wool Axminster, we are equipped to deliver the most thorough service you have seen. Just call 020 7099 6964.
- Balham Bowls Club, as the name suggests, was originally a Bowls club house. It has s relax dining room and offers some of the most delicious dishes in the area of Belham SW12. Mostly renowned for its amasing Sunday Roasts, Balham Bowls Club offers a rich selection of ales, as well as an extensive list of excellent wine.
Notable people born in Balham SW12 include:
- Composer, singer, songwriter Matthew Strachan (born 1970).
- Musician, singer, songwriter, and guitarist Captain Sensible (born Raymound Burns, in 1954).
- Character actress Dame Margaret Taylor Rutherford (1892-1972).
- Politician Brian Leonard Paddick (born 1958), who was the candidate for the Liberal Democrats in the 2008 London Mayoral Election.
- Actor Derek Fowlds (born 1937), who si best known for his role playing Bernard Wooley in the British television series “Yeas, Minister” and “Yeas, Prime Minister”.
- Sport pundit and former footballer James William Thomas “Kimmy” Hill (born 1928).
- Television presenter and celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott (born 1957).
- Television scriptwriter John Richard Thomas Sullivan (1946-2011).
- Scholar John Marco Allegro (1923-1988), who challenged orthodox views of the “Dead Sea Scrolls”, Bible, and the history of religion.
- Cricketer Percy George Harbert Fender (1892-1985).
- Cartoon characters Bob and Margaret, of the Canadian/UK television series, are born in Balham.
- Alternative comedian Brian Arthur John Smith (born 1954) lives in Balham SW12.
- Author and comedian Andrew “Andy” Zaltman (born 1974) lives in Balham.
- Stand-up comedian, actor and writer James Andrew Innes “Jack” Dee (born 1961) lived in Balham.