Detailed Office Cleaning Fitzrovia WC1
The Leading Office Cleaning Partner For WC1 Businesses
What Does Our Service Package Include?
We can take care of anything sanitary-related that makes your working place cleaner and better ordered. Of course, we will take into account the peculiarities of your business and adjust accordingly. Here is a quick outline of the main tasks we usually take care of:
- Regular office cleaning -daily/ weekly/ other arrangements.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- Deep-clean carpet care and hot water extraction.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning.
- Office equipment, computers, and peripherals cleaning.
- General areas, staff rooms, cafeterias, and canteens cleaning.
- Toilet and washroom hygiene.
- Conference rooms cleaning and maintenance.
- Providing janitorial supplies.
- After-builders clean.
As already mentioned, our pricing policy is fully transparent and open. Anyclean's approach is to give its potential customers as much information as they need and not force them into a decision. When you first contact us, we will schedule an appointment with one of our customer representatives to come and assess your premises. Please notice - all initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding. We need to check a number of factors - the size of the premises, the number of rooms, the scope of procedures we need to deliver, frequency and expected duration of visits so that we can come up with a precise price offer on your package.
There are a few things you should always keep in mind before you sign up for Anyclean's services:
- There are no additional contract fees or hidden charges - you only pay for what you get.
- We usually charge our services per visit, but certain large-scale customers prefer monthly payments. We will work out an option that suits you best.
- All our contracts are open-ended, i.e. you can terminate our services whenever you see fit. There are no defaults pending.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Why Is Office Cleaning So Important For The Growth Of Your Business
In the ultra-competitive environment of corporate London, even the smallest of details can prove the gap between success and failure. And effective office sanitary maintenance is not a small detail. Premium office cleaning can help your business grow in at least three main directions:
It helps your staff be more productive. Let's face it - no one wants to work in a messy, chaotic environment. We are not here to say that your office space should be as organises as a surgery room, but order and neatness always help. On a more fundamental level, effective hygienic treatment results in more health-safe conditions of work. Anyclean concentrates on anti-bacteria treatment and sanitising that seriously decrease the risk of the so-called "dirty-hands" infections.
It helps your reputation as a solid business partner. If your office is not just where your staff operates, but the place you interact with customers and partners as well, you cannot allow for any imperfections in its appeal. We are talking about Central London - a microcosm where everything is put under the microscope and dissected relentlessly. Hectic sheets of paper, stains on the floor and dusty windows is not the first impression you want to convey to your potential customers.
It does not impede the natural flow of your daily routine. Every respectable company needs office cleaning - but how do you get it? Do your employees have to adjust their time to the visits of the cleaners? Do they have to stop midway through a task until the janitor mops the floor? If the answer is positive, you should seriously consider changing your sanitary maintenance contractor.
Our Expert Teams Are At Your Disposal Non-stop
The main reason we remain the number one office cleaning provider in Fitzrovia after twenty years of hard work is the team of outstanding specialists we have assembled. Why are we so effective? Because every Anyclean technician has a well-developed skill set, uniquely adjusted to the challenges of present-day business sanitary maintenance. Carpet or window cleaning, office equipment dusting or washroom hygiene - we can cope with every task quickly and effectively.
Routine and experience are only the one side of the medal. But we expect our cleaners to be on top of every novelty in the business, to stay in touch with the latest trends, professional equipment, and materials. You will not find people who are OK with their job in our team - you need to be strongly motivated, positive, and responsible if you want to be a part of Anyclean's team.
Professional Accreditation And Certification
Anyclean has been awarded a Safe Contractor status by the COSHH. We also hold the ISO:9001 and the OHSAS:18001 certificates for excellence in quality management systems and health-safe conditions at the working place respectively. Our continuous fruitful relationship with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy has allowed our cleaners to be among the best-prepared experts in our field.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the BT Tower at 60 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JZ, United Kingdom
Anyclean's Tailor-made Office Cleaning Packages In Fitzrovia WC1
As an office manager or a business owner, you want to remain in control of every little detail that can contribute to better results and a more creative environment for your staff. Even when you delegate certain duties or chores to subcontractors and service providers, you need to be able to control their performance to your benefit.
Anyclean is one of the leading and most effective business and office cleaning providers in Central London and can deliver you precisely what you need - premium quality sanitary solutions at arguably the most competitive price rates on the market. But we go a step further. We let our business, corporate, and retail customers in Fitzrovia WC1 retain full control over every single characteristic of the tailor-made packages they sign up for.
How can you take advantage of our offer? Send us an email via the Contact form or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment with one of our customer representatives. We will walk you through the service options and help you choose the best procedures that suit your business. Please remember, Anyclean works seven days per week, National and Bank Holidays included, so you can rely on us whenever you need!
Other Premium Services You Can Book With Anyclean
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean's technicians operate abseil-rope access systems, cradles, and hydraulic platforms to reach even the most challenging spots on the facade of your business building. We provide premium quality results at perfectly reasonable price rates in Fitzrovia and all of Central London.
- Outdoor pressure washing - employing the force of 5000 PSI steam jets, we can quickly and effectively rejuvenate the outlook of your business, retail, and corporate premises. The procedure is absolutely risk-free and does not involve any detergents - just pure graded water. We remove paint, dust, and grime from sidewalks, buildings' facades (concrete, brick, wood), parking areas, alleyways, driveways, benches, railings, and fences.
- Hard floor cleaning - do not let stains and stretch marks ruin the imperious appeal of your granite, limestone, terracotta or marble floors. Anyclean relies on cutting-edge, powerful machines that deliver quick and lasting maintenance solutions. Other perks of our package include diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating treatment.
Anyclean is the cleaning partner your business needs - we can give you a sanitary boost like nothing you have experienced before. Send us an email with your details via the Contact form or give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our contact hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.