Top Quality Office Cleaning Bloomsbury WC1
Excellent Office Cleaning Help For Your WC1 Premises
What Does A Regular Office Cleaning Package Include?
What can we do for you? The range of services we deliver greatly varies according to the nature of your business. Still, to give you a notion of our portfolio, here is a quick look at what our technicians do on a daily basis:
- Regular office cleaning - daily/ weekly.
- Office carpet cleaning.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- Single working station and desk cleaning and organising.
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning.
- Toilet and washroom hygiene.
- General areas and staff rooms cleaning and sanitary maintenance.
- Conference room cleaning.
- Janitorial supplies.
- After builders clean.
The price of office cleaning in London is influenced by a number of factors - the total square footage of treatment, the number of rooms and additional premises, the frequency of our visits, and the range of services you require us to perform. We need to visit your working place and assess it, and also discuss what option would best suit your case. All initial consultations, however, are free of charge.
We usually charge our office cleaning services per visit, but for large-volume accounts, a periodical payment structure may apply. Please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment with customer service representatives to get more details about our packages.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Anyclean's office cleaning teams
The key reason we can deliver on the promise of quality, efficiency, and time management, is the outstanding team of people we work with. All our specialists are carefully vetted, reference-checked and interviewed for your complete peace of mind. Once they become a part of our structure, we expect them to further hone their skills and technical expertise - Anyclean provides access to the best training courses and seminars in our field. Our technicians go through meticulous preparation in health safety, risk assessment, equipment operation, and office cleaning specifications that greatly differ from home cleaning. Bottom line - when they visit your site, you can expect hard working, experienced, and motivated people who have expert knowledge of what they need to do to achieve the kind of results you expect.
Why is choosing the right office cleaning partner so important?
Forget about the basic principles - your office space needs to be ordered and neat to impress your partners and customers. While this is no doubt important, proper cleaning might prove essential for the smooth functioning of your staff! Medical studies have proved that a considerable portion of contagious diseases spread better in an office environment due to inefficient sanitary and hygienic maintenance. The daily cleaning and organising of your desk or cubicle will significantly decrease the risks for your health.
Every computer specialist will tell you the worst long-term enemy of your hardware is dust. It accumulates in the ventilation systems of computers, slows them down, and may eventually result in overheating or irreparable damage. Regular vacuum cleaning and dusting will not eliminate the problem - but it will dramatically slow down its effects.
These are just a couple of the important advantages of proper office cleaning and maintenance. With Anyclean, you will get much more!
100% customer satisfaction guarantee
This is not a sign of over-confidence or lack of perspective - we have put certain mechanisms to make sure all your needs and requirements are met with the necessary care and attention. First, Anyclean assigns quality supervisors to all its business cleaning teams - to oversee the progress and make sure that all chores comply with our premium standards of performance. Second, all corporate and commercial customers have a personal account manager who not only manages all transactions and the timetable but serves as a link between you and the cleaning teams. If you have any issues with the service, you can just pick up the phone and contact your account manager - we guarantee the amendment will be swift and decisive.
On a voluntary basis, we ask our customers to help us assess the cleaning performance by filling in detailed monthly reports. Thus we can pinpoint the problems and improve our effort accordingly.
Professional certificates and accreditation
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor and meet all the COSHH rules and regulations.
- We hold the ISO:9001 international certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for excellent health and safety conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is a proud partner of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Russell Square at London WC1B 4JA, United Kingdom
Premium Corporate And Commercial Cleaning Services In Bloomsbury WC1
The ultra-competitive nature of London's business environments forces you to strive for perfection in every segment of your daily office routine. Cleaning and sanitary maintenance obviously cannot be an exception to the rule. You need a reliable service contractor that can be both highly efficient and invisible - that can deliver the required results without disrupting the natural flow of your business.
Anyclean ticks off all the right boxes, and more! If your corporate headquarters, commercial or retail premises are located in Bloomsbury WC1, we can provide you premium quality cleaning and maintenance services seven days per week, all holidays included. We have been in the business for almost twenty years and have gained the reputation of a trustworthy and punctual partner. Regardless if you are a small start-up or a large international conglomerate - all customers receive the same attitude and level of professional care. With Anyclean, you also take advantage of some of the most cost-effective service packages that you will find in a Central London office cleaning service!
If our offer interests you, please contact us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email through the Contact form. We will be more than happy to discuss the most suitable options for your business!
Additional premium services that we provide
- High-rise window cleaning - your corporate building's facade deserves the same levels of attention and professional care as the interior. Anyclean is a fully certified Central London high-rise window cleaning company that can offer you the best prices in town. With the help of cherry pickers, cradles, and abseil-rope systems we can gain access to any area, at any height, regardless of the constructional specifications of the building.
- Hard floor cleaning and maintenance - your natural stone floors should always look as they are meant to be, imperious, solid, and impeccable. We operate cutting-edge equipment for perfect results in the treatment of limestone, granite, marble, and terracotta. As complementary options, we also provide an anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss.
- Pressure washing - this is the most effective outdoor procedure for grease, grime, and paint removal. The treatment does not involve any chemicals and is perfectly safe, eco-friendly, and quick. We can apply it to any hard surface in alleyways, driveways, sidewalks, parking areas, fences, railings, and benches.
Trust us, you will hardly find a better office cleaning offer in Bloomsbury WC1! You can get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.