First-rate Office Cleaning Notting Hill
Serving Local Businesses Since 1998
What Does Our Office Cleaning Package Include?
The following list of procedures should only serve as a notion of what we can do for your business. We have both the skills and the knowledge to adjust to the peculiar requirements of your company.
- Regular general office sanitary maintenance - one-off/ daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (staff rooms, lobbies, waiting rooms, halls, canteens, etc.)
- Conference rooms cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Professional carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilations dusting and sanitary maintenance
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive prices
- After-builders office clean.
Book Your Preliminary Pricing Consultation With Us Today
How much will your service package cost? To answer this question, we will need to visit your premises and assess them, and then discuss the best options for your company. Unlike many other service providers in Notting Hill, however, Anyclean provides these preliminary consultations FOR FREE. We will also give you time to consider the offer and scout the market for other options - in our experience, most customers come back to us, realising they cannot find better conditions.
You can schedule your appointment with an Anyclean representative on 020 7099 6964:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
What Makes Us The Best Office Cleaning Choice In W11?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
How Modern Office Cleaning Ensures The Smooth Operation Of Your Business
Every manager of a growing business is faced with an extensive list of tasks, and the sanitary maintenance of your working place should be very close to the top. Forget about the common-sense demands of every modern office - you should take them for granted when booking a professional office cleaning provider. Here is how a premium company in our sector can help you:
- Health safety. Did you know that the vast majority of the so-called "dirty hands" infections are transmitted in the office? The problem is not whether you clean your desk - most people do or have someone take care of it for them. The question is how effective (if at all) is the treatment. The Anyclean technicians apply powerful anti-bacterial and disinfection material when they treat your working station. They not only organise the space and pick up the trash but eliminate hazardous germs, bacteria and other allergens on the spot.
- Proper office equipment maintenance. The greatest threat to your computers, printers, and scanners is not electric breakdown - it is dust. Dust accumulates everywhere and unless regularly removed, can result in critical hardware problems. Even more serious are the issues with air-conditioners and ventilation systems. They must be cleaned every two weeks, especially in commercial premises.
- You have only one chance to make a good first impression. If your office is also the place where you interact with business partners and customers, you cannot allow for any blemishes in appearance. Overflowed waste bins, fingerprints on the desk, messy cubicles or the occasional coffee stain on the floor cannot be tolerated - our crews will take care of such problems regularly, and with the necessary attention to detail.
Who Are The People That Work For Your Comfort?
Anyclean has a strict cleaner selection policy that includes extensive interviews, vetting, and reference checks. Once approved, every candidate has to go through a rigorous twelve-week training program with on-site practice and final tests.
We consider learning and honing our skills a permanent process - all our experts are expected to invest additional time for seminars and training courses, provided by our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. Rest assured, all Anyclean crew members are punctual and reliable individuals who understand the importance of their job and share the company's principles of hard work, professional integrity, and competitive attitude.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. We also have the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Museum of Brands at 111-117 Lancaster Rd, London W11 1QT, United Kingdom
High-end Commercial Cleaning Maintenance In Notting Hill W11
Finding the proper office cleaning crew for your Notting Hill business has never been easier! Anyclean offers you unrestricted access to its network of perfectly trained and proficient experts who are at your disposal seven days per week. We will cater to every sanitary need of your working place, creating a health-safe and comfortable environment for your staff, partners, and customers.
Our company was founded in 1998 as a small-scale domestic cleaning provider, but throughout the last decade, we have made a significant inroad in the world of high-end commercial and corporate hygienic maintenance. Our packages are featured by their competitive price rates and arguably the most comprehensive task range in the industry. We tailor our cleaning approach according to the sector of your business and the demands of the organisation, regarding frequency of visits and range of chores. Anyclean is perfectly capable of meeting the sanitary requirements of large corporate premises, but small-scale companies receive the same attitude and level of professional care.
Our team is strongly eco-friendly oriented and employs only biodegradable cleaning components. All crews are equipped with industrial-grade machines and tools to make their performance more efficient and faster. Since we work all throughout the week, adjusting to your timetable is of no concern.
If you want to get more details about the company or how we can be of service, give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Supplementary Procedures For Your Business You Can Order With Anyclean
- High-rise window cleaning - if your office is located in a large corporate building, you will need professional high-rise window maintenance. Anyclean works at some of the most affordable price rates in West London - we also offer regular customers exclusive discounts and amazing deals. Our crews are fully certified to operate abseiling rope systems, cradles, and hydraulic platforms to gain access to even the trickiest areas, sometimes hundreds of feet above ground level. Rest assured, we run comprehensive risk assessment before every procedure.
- Steam-jet pressure washing - our powerful industrial-grade equipment allows us to treat concrete, brick and mortar, wooden planking, and glass. The treatment is completely health-safe and involves no chemicals. For less than half an hour we will thoroughly rejuvenate the immediate vicinity of your business premises - sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, building facades, parking areas, fences, railings, etc.
- Hard floor cleaning - employing latest-generation machines, we will effectively deal with issues like discoloured spots, stains, and stretch marks. The treatment is suitable for every type of hard-stone floors - granite, terracotta, marble, and limestone. We add anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss to the package.