First-class Office Cleaning Bayswater W2
The Leading Office Cleaning Provider In W2
What Does An Office Cleaning Treatment Include?
Our experience helps us recognise and determine the singular sanitary needs of every business - large or small. Naturally, the requirements of a start-up company will greatly vary from those of a large corporate office. We offer the following primary office cleaning services to our Bayswater clients:
- Regular office cleaning - daily/weekly.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- General areas and staff rooms cleaning.
- Conference halls cleaning and maintenance.
- Toilet and washroom hygiene.
- Janitorial supplies.
- Working station and desk cleaning and maintenance.
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- After builders office clean.
One of our main goals is to be fully transparent and open in our relationship with the customers. The price of office, commercial or retail cleaning is usually influenced by a number of factors - the total square footage of the premises we need to treat, the frequency of our visits, and the range of services. Anyclean, however, offers completely free-of-charge, non-binding price consultations for business customers - our representatives can visit your working place, assess it, and give you a preliminary price quote.
If you decide to sign up for our services, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Anyclean always works with open-ended contracts - this means you can terminate our services whenever you wish, no defaults withstanding.
- We always provide our customers with detailed price quotes before, and never after a cleaning visit.
- There are no hidden charges or extra contract or term fees - you will only pay for the service you get.
What Makes Us One of the Best Office Cleaning Contractors in West London?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
The importance of effective office cleaning
Choosing the proper contractor to help you with the sanitary maintenance might prove to be the difference between a passable and an excellent working place. No respectable modern business would make a compromise with its office environment - you cannot expect to attract ambitious, hard working people to work in messy, unpleasant conditions. And if you interact with business partners and customers on a daily basis, that drives our point home even stronger.
So, proper cleaning is an imperative. But it should not turn into an impediment. That is the feature really effective office cleaning companies bring to the table - the ability to perfectly adjust to your timetable, to be flexible, fluid and efficient, to excel in time management and quality control. It is a long list of requirements but Anyclean checks off all of them. So if you want to make the next step towards excellence, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 today!
The cleaning specialists who work for your comfort
All our office cleaning technicians are fully certified and accredited and have extensive on-site experience. Corporate and retail cleaning includes some peculiar features that require special attention - risk assessment, technical knowledge and ability, and perfect time management. Rest assured, every Anyclean cleaner has to go through meticulous training courses and seminars that cover all aspects of the job. We are skilled and knowledgeable enough to face every sanitary and hygienic challenge.
Quality control and customer satisfaction
Self-confidence is all too good only if it is backed up by outstanding performance. We want to make sure you get the excellence you pay for - in every chore, in the slightest of details. To that end, we assign specially trained quality supervisors whose task is to oversee the compliance with the company's performance standards.
Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal in our business. The easiest way to achieve it is true productive communication and responsible professional attitude. This is why we assign personal account managers for every case - they are the link between the customer and the cleaning team, and whenever you have a particular requirement or additional request, they will make sure it receives the proper attention.
Professional certification and accreditation
Anyclean has received the proper recognition for its sustained excellence and standards of cleaning. Our company hold the following certificates:
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We hold the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence of quality management systems.
- We have the OHSAS:18001 certificate for excellent health and safety conditions at the working place.
Anyclean is also a proud partner of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Bayswater Business Centre at 28 Queensway, London W2 3RX, UK
Premium Business Cleaning Solutions In Bayswater W2
Is your business growing fast, facing new challenges as you progress towards the ultimate success? Or perhaps you have already established a reputable position and need to sustain it in the competitive London environment? In either case, nothing but perfection will do when it comes to sanitary and hygienic maintenance. As a business owner or an office manager, you owe it to your stuff, to your partners and customers.
But how do you achieve such perfection and at the same time ensure that your sanitary expenses do not shoot through the roof? Anyclean can help you with that! We have been among the most reliable and highly effective office cleaning contractors in Centre and West London for almost two decades. If you want to find the best quality for the money you pay, exclusive deals and special discounts for loyal customers, flexible cleaning plans, and outstanding quality - you should seriously consider our offer. Our company works with fully certified and perfectly trained technicians only, and they can deliver a wide range of sanitary and maintenance tasks that will keep your working place in pristine condition.
If you feel like your present cleaning contractor is not doing the best job possible, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will give you all the additional details you need to make your choice!
Additional premium services you can book with us
- Pressure washing - the fastest and easiest way to remove grime, oil stains, dust, and paint from the immediate surroundings of your corporate and retail building. We apply the concentrated force of pressured steam jet on parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, benches, fences, and railings. The procedure is completely health safe and eco-friendly.
- High-rise window cleaning - if your office is on the 20th floor of a large corporate building, how do you keep the windows clean from outside? Anyclean has an easy answer to the problem. We are a fully certified operator of multiple high-rise access methods like abseil-rope access, cradles, hydraulic platforms, etc. We run extensive risk assessment before every procedure for your complete peace of mind.
- Hard floor cleaning - we can polish and maintain any sort of natural stone, including marble, granite, limestone or terracotta. Our technicians pay special attention to health safety and slipping prevention. Diamond-pad gloss is included in the price.
If you are still not convinced that we are the best choice for your office, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and ask for more details. You can also send a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours.